Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
craigadams22

The Foxes - The Post Horn Galop - Recent Version..

Hello there you Leicester City Fans,

Craig Adams here. I when't to my first ever visit to The Walkers Stadium the other Saturday.

When we played Plymouth at home, I was a VIP Ticket holder. It was a great game to watch.

And I really liked the Recent version of The Post Horn Galop Theme.

Now I am asking any of you loyal Leicester City fans, do you have a copy of the Recent Version of the Post Horn Galop in MP3 Format 192 kb?

If you have then please PM me..

Kind Regards

Craig Adams

The updated, speedier, camp-but-annoyingly catchy PHG that gets played before kickoff and when we score?? Preferred the live PHG tbh but I can put up with the newer one because of the bold bit of my post :thumbup:

It's easy to get, you can download it off of most P2P applications :thumbup:

Hello there you Leicester City Fans,

Craig Adams here. I when't to my first ever visit to The Walkers Stadium the other Saturday.

When we played Plymouth at home, I was a VIP Ticket holder. It was a great game to watch.

And I really liked the Recent version of The Post Horn Galop Theme.

Now I am asking any of you loyal Leicester City fans, do you have a copy of the Recent Version of the Post Horn Galop in MP3 Format 192 kb?

If you have then please PM me..

Kind Regards

Craig Adams

I take it that you are not a traditionalist Craig that is probably whiy you like your new tune.

However I am a traditionalist especially when it comes to the PHG

Let me put it like this would Liverpool update, you will never walk alone

or will Everton come out to anything other than the z-cars theme

I think not so, why did we change our original tune that I remember when i first went to the football, i see that new PHG and that Phonestyle banner that collapses in the kop as unwelcome changes to my club

Lets have a vote on it please

I want to know what everyone else thinks on this issue!

I am all for modernisation, but I hate the new PHG.

Wasn't a big fan of Henry's live version either - not really powerful enough. The traditional version we had at Filbo is the one I always consider to be the "proper" one and I'd welcome it back (although maybe we only had it on a scratchy vinyl and have no record player at the Walkers!).

I am all for modernisation, but I hate the new PHG.

Wasn't a big fan of Henry's live version either - not really powerful enough. The traditional version we had at Filbo is the one I always consider to be the "proper" one and I'd welcome it back (although maybe we only had it on a scratchy vinyl and have no record player at the Walkers!).

I think there should be a bring it back campaign! :ph34r:

The updated, speedier, camp-but-annoyingly catchy PHG that gets played before kickoff and when we score?? Preferred the live PHG tbh but I can put up with the newer one because of the bold bit of my post :thumbup:

It's easy to get, you can download it off of most P2P applications :thumbup:

I can never find it! Don't suppose you have it?

Whenever I take my non Leicester City supporters mates to the game I am unashamably embarrased...its shocking, the old one had tradition and dignity behind it, the new one offers nothing... :thumbup:

cant believe the club got rid of that guy who played it live...... the poor guy had a terminal illness too.... :(

Archived