Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Team for Derby

That's quite close to the team we will play - perhaps Stearman will play in the middle with Hughes and Tiatto left, Maybury RB. McCarthy might return ahead of McAuley. That's about it really.

The bench will be totally different, though, I imagine - with Williams and Weso both doubtful. :whistle:

Yeah I'd say the more probable lineup will be something like:

Logan

Maybury

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nils

Sylla

Hughes

Stearman

Tiatto

Huuuuuuuuume

Fryatt

Subs: Henderson, McAuley, Welsh, Porter, Hammond

---------------------------------------------

This wouldn't be the greatest lineup and would not fill me with the confidence that we can get something from the game, but it is the probable away day lineup that Kelly is able to select from what we have. Maybe we'll be pleasently suprised though?? :smile:

Not much good news around. A player I'd wondered about as a loan signing - Patrik Berger - has just gone to Stoke. :whistle:

Wow really? Stoke are switched on at the moment aren't they? They're signing decent Premiership players. We should take a leaf out of their book :thumbup:

Wow really? Stoke are switched on at the moment aren't they? They're signing decent Premiership players. We should take a leaf out of their book :thumbup:

Cheque book presumable :P

whats the limit on loan players? stoke have 5 or 6 now don't they.

Don't think there's a limit.

Least, I've not heard of one.

Common sense is the only boundary really. Don't loan a squad of 16 players with recall options or one day you might have no players at all. :P

:ph34r:

Why not try something radical and play Macauley as a target man and get Hume feeding off him.

I know Kelly wont go with this, but he looked okay for the short time he played up front last week and it would give us something completly missing in our forward line some height :rolleyes:

Why not try something radical and play Macauley as a target man and get Hume feeding off him.

I know Kelly wont go with this, but he looked okay for the short time he played up front last week and it would give us something completly missing in our forward line some height :rolleyes:

lol Oh sh/t, what have you done? :o

You know you're going to have the 'square pegs, round holes' brigade tear your suggestion to pieces, don't you? ;):ph34r:

I'd go for...

Logan

Stearman McAuley Kisnorbo Nissa

Sylla Hughes Tiatto Porter

Hume Hammond

Subs: Hendo, Kenton/Maybury, Weso/Williams, Welsh, Fryatt.

Fryatt simply isnt "with it" at the moment and Elvis has really earnt his chance in his last few showings so start with Elvis, at the very least he's fast and that can unerve defenders (in contrast to Fryatt at the moment).

Archived