lookwhaticando Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 They appear to have given out pretty objects for the fans to wave at the players... ... and then, being Newcastle, they can proceed to use them to whip the manager and the board. At least, in principle that could happen. Newcastle v Portsmouth: The Toon Army offer support to their side using thousands of free black and white scarvesBBC Football, Sunday's Football Pictures Why didn't we think of Scarves? At least they can be worn fashionably during the winter. You can't wear a free flag.
davieG Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 They appear to have given out pretty objects for the fans to wave at the players...... and then, being Newcastle, they can proceed to use them to whip the manager and the board. At least, in principle that could happen. Newcastle v Portsmouth: The Toon Army offer support to their side using thousands of free black and white scarvesBBC Football, Sunday's Football Pictures Why didn't we think of Scarves? At least they can be worn fashionably during the winter. You can't wear a free flag. Probably because they sell and flags don't. Not that I'm supoorting the flag idea I actually thought it was pretty stupid and the way they distributed them was even more silly. Something like buy a ticket for the game and get a flag free would have been more sensible.
Joe. Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 I like the idea of a free scarf. I get jealous when I see the teams like Liverpool who have a great home support and fly their scarves when they sing 'You'll never walk alone'. I wish we had a good club song to spice up the atmosphere at the Walkers.
lildave3 Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 I like the idea of a free scarf. I get jealous when I see the teams like Liverpool who have a great home support and fly their scarves when they sing 'You'll never walk alone'. I wish we had a good club song to spice up the atmosphere at the Walkers. That's the thing i want, a song that we can call our own. Even Derby have one :pinch:
dandannieldanok Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 I like the idea of a free scarf. I get jealous when I see the teams like Liverpool who have a great home support and fly their scarves when they sing 'You'll never walk alone'. I wish we had a good club song to spice up the atmosphere at the Walkers. To be honest if I was a liverpool fan I would be very ashamed at some of the atrocities some of their thuggish fans have commited in the past few years. Despite this great support they have there are lots of flaws.
Floating Fox Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 They also have an "ultra" group. Why dont we have one?
Maybes Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 They appear to have given out pretty objects for the fans to wave at the players... ... and then, being Newcastle, they can proceed to use them to whip the manager and the board. At least, in principle that could happen. Newcastle v Portsmouth: The Toon Army offer support to their side using thousands of free black and white scarvesBBC Football, Sunday's Football Pictures Why didn't we think of Scarves? At least they can be worn fashionably during the winter. You can't wear a free flag. You could wear it as a dress?
lookwhaticando Posted 26 November 2006 Author Posted 26 November 2006 You could wear it as a dress? Depends how big the flag, how big the waist area and all that.
TheLCGs Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 They appear to have given out pretty objects for the fans to wave at the players... ... and then, being Newcastle, they can proceed to use them to whip the manager and the board. At least, in principle that could happen. Newcastle v Portsmouth: The Toon Army offer support to their side using thousands of free black and white scarvesBBC Football, Sunday's Football Pictures Why didn't we think of Scarves? At least they can be worn fashionably during the winter. You can't wear a free flag. You can actually wear the flag, I have a picture of me wearing one But its kinda held round me
Guest Gist Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 I thinks it's a good idea. Looks good how every fan has one.
syston_fox Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 Possibly we could give out a free horn with every ticket sold and get everyone to play the post horn gallop? Might not be as good as Liverpool's "You'll never walk alone" but would be funny as hell.
Maybes Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 Possibly we could give out a free horn with every ticket sold and get everyone to play the post horn gallop? Might not be as good as Liverpool's "You'll never walk alone" but would be funny as hell. Or just get bernie to stand in the centre circle and let him play it down a microphone.
lildave3 Posted 26 November 2006 Posted 26 November 2006 Or just get bernie to stand in the centre circle and let him play it down a microphone. I'd pay just to see that
Daggers Posted 27 November 2006 Posted 27 November 2006 Or just get bernie to stand in the centre circle and let him play it down a microphone. Or maybe he could select the song that is going to be "Our Song", so bemoaned in other threads. Nominations for "Our Song" please...
Ashley Posted 27 November 2006 Posted 27 November 2006 Or maybe he could select the song that is going to be "Our Song", so bemoaned in other threads. Nominations for "Our Song" please... I think we should give everyfan who buys a ticket for the game a free scarf. Songs: I ho silver lineing - Our version " I HO LEICESTER CITY " <--- Before Kick Off And just as the match starting i dunno
Joe. Posted 27 November 2006 Posted 27 November 2006 I think we should give everyfan who buys a ticket for the game a free scarf. Songs: I ho silver lineing - Our version " I HO LEICESTER CITY " <--- Before Kick Off And just as the match starting i dunno Could work.... at least you have an idea
lildave3 Posted 27 November 2006 Posted 27 November 2006 I think we should give everyfan who buys a ticket for the game a free scarf. Songs: I ho silver lineing - Our version " I HO LEICESTER CITY " <--- Before Kick Off And just as the match starting i dunno Thing about that is a couple of clubs do it already, Wolves and Wednesday are the ones that i know of.
Ashley Posted 27 November 2006 Posted 27 November 2006 Thing about that is a couple of clubs do it already, Wolves and Wednesday are the ones that i know of. I no Any other songs out there like it tho We could use a couple of drums about the stadium ..... When we get corners Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum LEICESTER And when opisiton take goal kicks,Corners,Freekicks We Can just hit the drum to put um off like derby did
Maybes Posted 27 November 2006 Posted 27 November 2006 I no Any other songs out there like it tho We could use a couple of drums about the stadium ..... When we get corners Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum LEICESTER And when opisiton take goal kicks,Corners,Freekicks We Can just hit the drum to put um off like derby did I officially hate drums in grounds. It shows a lack of passion and atmosphere. For example, Blackburn, they have a fat guy who bangs his drum all f'ing game. They have the worst fans ever.
vanfox12 Posted 27 November 2006 Posted 27 November 2006 I officially hate drums in grounds. It shows a lack of passion and atmosphere. For example, Blackburn, they have a fat guy who bangs his drum all f'ing game. They have the worst fans ever. It could be worse you could have a twat with a loud hailer jeeing up the crowd like they do in Italy and Turkey.
Ashley Posted 27 November 2006 Posted 27 November 2006 It could be worse you could have a twat with a loud hailer jeeing up the crowd like they do in Italy and Turkey. LMAOOOO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.