Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

TeamCard - Membership & Loyalty programme

The recurring theme with you lot is after the event it's always a case of..

'we suggested this...'

'we advised that....'

The common theme?

You get ignored.

If you want any respect then try actually getting something done and not just bitching about people's misconceptions about you when you don't keep us informed and then come on here all limp wristed after the event.

Accountability?

Of course not.

You tried though.

*pats FT on head*

I think some people are missing the point.

When i visited the shop last time i bought two shirts and a coat.

And received 10% on the coat only as the shirts were on sale.

This was equvilant to about £2.50 off. I understand that teamcard will get me less money off but the 2.50 was spent on a pie or something else that would go back into lcfc somehow anyway.

I understand that it isn't a great idea by the club but i think people are over-reacting slightly - usually me that does that.

I think some people are missing the point.

When i visited the shop last time i bought two shirts and a coat.

And received 10% on the coat only as the shirts were on sale.

This was equvilant to about £2.50 off. I understand that teamcard will get me less money off but the 2.50 was spent on a pie or something else that would go back into lcfc somehow anyway.

I understand that it isn't a great idea by the club but i think people are over-reacting slightly - usually me that does that.

And most people would be quite happy for that to happen, but with this system you get 2% (50p) which goes on your card, you can't even by a LCFC mars bar with that even if you could spend it at the bars.

And most people would be quite happy for that to happen, but with this system you get 2% (50p) which goes on your card, you can't even by a LCFC mars bar with that even if you could spend it at the bars.

Yes but at least that way the money will, EVENTUALLY, go to something slightly more worthwhile.

A new shirt or discount on season ticket is much better than a pie l thats what i was trying to say although as I stated above I can see that we arent getting the best deal.

But the discount gives you that choice anyway, just because you chose to buy a pie doesn't mean everyone else did.

Besides is 50p discount really worth the effort compare to the £2.50 - I can't see any logic in your argument.

That would be like asking your boss for a pay cut to stop you wasting the wages he/she pays you. :nono::nono::nono:

I got my reply to the email I sent to Davies today:

Dear Disco,

We appear to be exchanging a number of e mails lately.

I have read your thoughts on an e mail sent to Tim Davies re teamcard. The loyalty card is in its infanacy and there are plans to introduce other high street partners to benefit supporters both inside and outside the county.

As ever, I respect your views and remain available if you wish to speak regarding any topic involving the club.

With kind regards

I read this as:

Dear Disco,

You seem to be moaning about everything lately.

Tim Davies didn't bother reading your email and forwarded it to me. I am going to tell you some insignificant bits about the card that really should have been organised before its launch and ignore that fact that you have mentioned we have reduced the 10% discount to an accrued 2% that expires on an annual basis.

As ever, you are welcome to forward your views but we will continue to ignore them until we realise how many season ticket holders we have pissed off with this.

With kind regards

A new shirt or discount on season ticket is much better than a pie l thats what i was trying to say although as I stated above I can see that we arent getting the best deal.

Not if you buy something post season.Your 50p can't be spent till the ST prices are announced the following year, unless you chose to use it in the shop and pay the premium for the latest 1 year cycle shirt.Either way the club keeps 100% of your money in some shape, always.you only get a paltry discount when you decide to spend something else. At least with other loyalty cards you get a few extras/discounts or air miles. How many letters can you put on a shirt FOC for a £100 shop spend?

Maybe the 2% represents the skill in the team this season compared to the 10% at end of last year....

But the discount gives you that choice anyway, just because you chose to buy a pie doesn't mean everyone else did.

Besides is 50p discount really worth the effort compare to the £2.50 - I can't see any logic in your argument.

That would be like asking your boss for a pay cut to stop you wasting the wages he/she pays you. :nono::nono::nono:

True. I never said that it was better. I dont particually like the idea although i was just stating that loosing the 10% discount is a big, big loss.

Archived