Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Where the hell was Momo Sylla?

And when they do communicate it's inaccurate. Two to three weeks ago the OS declared the boost that was Williams and Weso back in training. Then Weso sits on the bench twice, presuming scratching himself in the processs and missing again on Saturday. Williams is 'still a little way away' last week, then appears on the bench at the weekend.

It is insulting. And we whinge on about being ' down to the bare bones' when we have people out on loan, gone missing etc.

I'm sure I will always love the City, but at the moment it feels like an affliction!

Even I can't defend Kelly on this one. He should definitely be letting fans know what's going on.

Then again that t**t Jon Barber should be posing such questions to Kelly too.

Even I can't defend Kelly on this one. He should definitely be letting fans know what's going on.

Then again that t**t Jon Barber should be posing such questions to Kelly too.

Very good point. But he thinks we're more interested in the position of the moon in the night sky, or the fact that it's cold at the Walkers. Which is a huge surprise given it's December.

Archived