Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Where the hell was Momo Sylla?

Another perfect example of spite from the the manager.

Recalled from somewhere, he plays well (for him anyway and a damn sight better than that freebie Joshinor Lowis) showing RK up for being a spiteful arse and then banished to Christ knows where.

Get Momo back in the side and pronto :protest:

Recalled from somewhere, he plays well (for him anyway and a damn sight better than that freebie Joshinor Lowis) showing RK up for being a spiteful arse and then banished to Christ knows where.

Got to give him his dues, he's a better player than Josh Low.

Very much agreed, even when he was briefly back in the team we just hung long balls up to him where to give him his due did a sound job. Just think what he could have done if we played to his strengths :rolleyes:

Don't be silly! :nono::nono::nono:

I do agree that he is pretty poor. But he's been decent when he's played this season. He's just better than Low and you always say that you should always play your strongest team.

Even though you gave him 10/10?? Or was that for a different performance? :o:cry:

p.s. I agree Sylla should play!!

I do agree that he is pretty poor. But he's been decent when he's played this season. He's just better than Low and you always say that you should always play your strongest team.

That's why I've suggested 4-3-3 with three from Hammond/Hume/Dodds/Fryatt/.

I'd have Gradel on the bench as my strongest option in case I had to go for goals.

Then I'd have three from King/Hughes/Porter/Williams (when fit) in midfield and Tiatto at left back.

At least Kelly did something worthy............Momo should be sent back to Guinea and play at his level, the Guinean Third Division. :D

That's why I've suggested 4-3-3 with three from Hammond/Hume/Dodds/Fryatt/.

I'd have Gradel on the bench as my strongest option in case I had to go for goals.

Then I'd have three from King/Hughes/Porter/Williams (when fit) in midfield and Tiatto at left back.

PS: I can't deny he's better than Low. :thumbup:

Got to be out with injury or illness... he played well (for momo) and is better than Low by a country mile, so i can only assume there is a good reason for him being out, with any luck we might have a decent side to face Wolves (with Williams and Weso both possibly fit to start or at least play a big part... its a game where we really need to start getting results again).

what happened to johansson aswel. not great but best left back we got. does anyone think theres another internal ban going on here?

Agreed johanson's been our most consistant player this season.

maybe they've lined up a move for sylla in jan and don't want to risk him.

Have I missed something or has Sylla disappeared? No mention of any injury to him, yet he was one of our better players of recent weeks. Not that i'm that bothered, but i'd rather see him on the wing than Low, Stearman, Welsh or Maybury.

Nisse been binned aswell? Ooooh Robbie cracking the whip, classic signs of him getting a twitchy bottom. Time's up Robert, thanks for saving us last season but no time for bumflufferies now. We need a leader with premiership intentions.

Mandaric, get the wheels in motion.

Have I missed something or has Sylla disappeared? No mention of any injury to him, yet he was one of our better players of recent weeks. Not that i'm that bothered, but i'd rather see him on the wing than Low, Stearman, Welsh or Maybury.

Nisse been binned aswell? Ooooh Robbie cracking the whip, classic signs of him getting a twitchy bottom. Time's up Robert, thanks for saving us last season but no time for bumflufferies now. We need a leader with premiership intentions.

Mandaric, get the wheels in motion.

Good question :rolleyes: something's clearly cracked of with Nills. Poor communication from the club....again.

EDIT: This is another thread that has already been done lol

Archived