Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
richleicity

Is sacking Rob Kelly the answer ?

Most people are saying he has taken us as far as he can and it wasn't long ago after we beat Stoke we we're talking about him getting into the playoffs.

I was disgusted by when we went 4-1 down the fans made a quick run for the exits with 30 mins to play and these people who moan and groan call themselves true supporters ?!

it dont make u a real fan because you stayed to watch that crap, ive been a season ticket holder for 15 years and i left at 2-0 im fed up of this sh'it every week. id say im a 'real fan' and I chose to leave because im pissed off with the poor pile of crap weve put up with for about the last 3/4 years.

it dont make u a real fan because you stayed to watch that crap, ive been a season ticket holder for 15 years and i left at 2-0 im fed up of this sh'it every week. id say im a 'real fan' and I chose to leave because im pissed off with the poor pile of crap weve put up with for about the last 3/4 years.

Couldnt have put it better myself. I usually always stay to the end of the game, but today i felt the need to leave around 5 minutes before the end.

Sacking RK maybe the short term answer. As for fans leaving early, that is a different subject.

Many a thread on this board has comments about fans leaving early, being disloyal etc. But the reality is ,

we all have our own lives to lead, our own point of view, Over the past 40 yrs or so , I have had views , circumstances, or just good old fashioned real true reasons for , either not actually stumping up and going to watch Lestoh, or real life getting in the way.

Supporters are real people , grafting away, earning their crust, and deciding how to spend it.

Events over the years hold us back or diminish us a little, so loyal support IMO ought to be measured in years rather than knee jerk reaction and immediate league position. Your support on a weekly, daily, fortnightly, when you can get here basis, is always a genuine thing. It is hoped that we can all get along without singling out L1 members or anyone else for that matter.

ive never stated we will reach the playoffs this season , i have said we would likely finish mid table and no higher.

personally i do not blame those fans who had , had enough and left early because after their third we stopped looking like even an average team and just looked like a group of individuals chasing after a well oiled machine called sheffield wednesday :cry:

Sacking RK maybe the short term answer. As for fans leaving early, that is a different subject.

Many a thread on this board has comments about fans leaving early, being disloyal etc. But the reality is ,

we all have our own lives to lead, our own point of view, Over the past 40 yrs or so , I have had views , circumstances, or just good old fashioned real true reasons for , either not actually stumping up and going to watch Lestoh, or real life getting in the way.

Supporters are real people , grafting away, earning their crust, and deciding how to spend it.

Events over the years hold us back or diminish us a little, so loyal support IMO ought to be measured in years rather than knee jerk reaction and immediate league position. Your support on a weekly, daily, fortnightly, when you can get here basis, is always a genuine thing. It is hoped that we can all get along without singling out L1 members or anyone else for that matter.

Cracking post. ;):thumbup:

Most people are saying he has taken us as far as he can and it wasn't long ago after we beat Stoke we we're talking about him getting into the playoffs.

I was disgusted by when we went 4-1 down the fans made a quick run for the exits with 30 mins to play and these people who moan and groan call themselves true supporters ?!

Completely agreed.

The word 'fickle' comes to mind when were 2-0 down their completely silent and then 2-1 and all of a sudden their 'Leicester Till We Die' and 'Oh Leicester We Love You'

I stayed there till the final whistle, and after the fourth goal I stood up and sang over a silent Kop because I am proud to be there.

Completely agreed.

The word 'fickle' comes to mind when were 2-0 down their completely silent and then 2-1 and all of a sudden their 'Leicester Till We Die' and 'Oh Leicester We Love You'

I stayed there till the final whistle, and after the fourth goal I stood up and sang over a silent Kop because I am proud to be there.

What do you want, a chicken balti pie?

I couldn't agree with you more.

Nicely put :thumbup:

Completely agreed.

bully for you , i stayed till the end and felt like, ...........very annoyed. as for singing , im at the age now where im more reflective which is why i no longer inhabit the kop , as for fickle , that performance was so bad im not surprised many did not feel like singing.

Archived