Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fosseman

Monday's Moan-In

Well, there's so much to talk/scream about this week. Surely the Moan-In must be worth a listen for once.

I wonder how the Birch is going to defend his mates this week!

On RL before the game the Birch gave a frank view of the situation and i think was trying to defend RK sounded to me like he was saying the players just are not up to it

it will probably centre on shifting all the blame to the poor officiating to hide the shambolic team performances though id like to hear someone bring up our lack of goals from set pieces and conceding of goals from the same.

either we are not working hard enough on the training ground or the coaching is sub standard.

yeah i will and i will say don't you think that it was a great great great goal by john stead and that the refereeing in this division is beyond critisism

Jon Stead? that was a week ago. We got worse since then.

I never leave early at a game. But yesterday i left 15 minutes early. Worst performance for a long time. Can't blame it all on the referee, as soon as we were 4-1 down the heads dropped and i knew it would either end 4-1 or more for sheff wed. The whole team is shite, and we need to start again with the squad, whilst only keeping....

The Youth Team, Logan, Henderson, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Stearman, Weso, Hughes, Hume and Matty.

Everyone else can fook off :mad:

I never leave early at a game. But yesterday i left 15 minutes early. Worst performance for a long time. Can't blame it all on the referee, as soon as we were 4-1 down the heads dropped and i knew it would either end 4-1 or more for sheff wed. The whole team is shite, and we need to start again with the squad, whilst only keeping....

The Youth Team, Logan, Henderson, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Stearman, Weso, Hughes, Hume and Matty.

The following applies to everyone not included in the last line (unless i missed someone good out in which case sorry)

du du du de fooking useless

I think you have missed my JB-Shagger association point!

Archived