Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

Football Manager 2007 pub quiz

after winning the regional heat held at the soar point a few weeks ago we today took part in the final of the 2007 football manager quiz hosted by Andy Townsend . the final was held at the gun barrells pub selly oak birmingham and there were 25 regional winning teams taking part with beer and food free for the day.

My team were just me and 4 of my mates , We got 43 out of 50 and were crowned champions :banana:

We each won . Carling cup final tickets , An X box 360 , fm 2007 for x box 360 , sony erikkson mobile phone from 3 and a £100 bar tab . pretty steaming now but a right good day :thumbup:

after winning the regional heat held at the soar point a few weeks ago we today took part in the final of the 2007 football manager quiz hosted by Andy Townsend . the final was held at the gun barrells pub selly oak birmingham and there were 25 regional winning teams taking part with beer and food free for the day.

My team were just me and 4 of my mates , We got 43 out of 50 and were crowned champions :banana:

We each won . Carling cup final tickets , An X box 360 , fm 2007 for x box 360 , sony erikkson mobile phone from 3 and a £100 bar tab . pretty steaming now but a right good day :thumbup:

Well done mate. :thumbup:

Might stick a team togther for next year if I can find out where and when it is. Could do with some free stuff. :D

You'll need to change your name to Bright Sparky :P Well done.

we led from start to finish and had to put up with townsend saying "its not very u often u see leicester top of the league" yeah shut up andy and give us that trophy :banana:

Didnt you get to final last year also?

yes mate came third last year

what made it a football manager quiz? was it sponsered by them or were the questions on football manager?

football manager sponsered/produced it . 5 rounds were world cup , premiership , general football , internationals and records

Archived