Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Questioning

I'm not looking at the price here...

Ok, as many have done we purchased a STicket at a value about 300 quid or there abouts... so then as we have had so many offers based for non-season tickets holders where are the real benefits in having a season ticket now?

OK we had a Carling Cup Ticket against Villa cheaper than the rest but thats IT.

I'm really starting to question if its worth it... as next year the prices will be no different whatever league.

I thought that a a game works out about 13.50 a game yet the club seems to be offering alot of tickets free of at just above the ST price.... is it worth buying upfront?

Whatddyah think? :pinch:

I'm not looking at the price here...

Ok, as many have done we purchased a STicket at a value about 300 quid or there abouts... so then as we have had so many offers based for non-season tickets holders where are the real benefits in having a season ticket now?

OK we had a Carling Cup Ticket against Villa cheaper than the rest but thats IT.

I'm really starting to question if its worth it... as next year the prices will be no different whatever league.

I thought that a a game works out about 13.50 a game yet the club seems to be offering alot of tickets free of at just above the ST price.... is it worth buying upfront?

Whatddyah think? :pinch:

If I could afford to buy one, then I would!! Averaging £13.50 a game and free kids seson tickets is still better then paying grade b prices for majority of matches and the odd family fixture and special offer!!

If I could afford to buy one, then I would!! Averaging £13.50 a game and free kids seson tickets is still better then paying grade b prices for majority of matches and the odd family fixture and special offer!!

agree, i was thinking about not getting a season ticket next season but pay by the games i can actually attend. i've scrapped this idea because knowing my luck i'd end up making it to all games and paying a ridiculous amount of money. also it helps for buying away tickets for small grounds such as colchester, you'd have no chance on general sale

Seeing as my kids wouldn't go to a game for love nor money now, I will be paying student prices (and helping myself to all of those freebies that everyone else has enjoyed this season) next season.

The removal of the 10% discount was the last straw.

Screw the season ticket.

Seeing as my kids wouldn't go to a game for love nor money now, I will be paying student prices (and helping myself to all of those freebies that everyone else has enjoyed this season) next season.

The removal of the 10% discount was the last straw.

Screw the season ticket.

Brain wash them, buy them the kits, the quilt covers, the fooking works. if that doesn't work lock them in a room with the post horn gallop on repeat.

Archived