Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Barnsley Tickets Like.

Bought mine this moring :D

Took for fuking ever to find a part of the stadium that wasn't full though (booked online).

The very cheerful (for very cheerful, please read unhelpful, mardy tart) in the lcfc ticket office has put me in C1 or C2, I can't remember which.

Where are you sitting my special Man(well)?

The very cheerful (for very cheerful, please read unhelpful, mardy tart) in the lcfc ticket office has put me in C1 or C2, I can't remember which.

mardy tart, think i've spoken to her before. she read my details off the screen and went "ooh, how do you pronounce where you live? Tyne & Were?" i corrected with "tyne and weee-ah" and she went "where the hell is that".....heard of newcastle upon tyne before? stupid woman!

whenever i buy additional tickets for city game i try the kop end first and relocate our STs to be with our guests its always "you can have 3 in row F and 1 in G if you like" then you get there and there's feckin huge gaps all over the place anyway :(

mardy tart, think i've spoken to her before. she read my details off the screen and went "ooh, how do you pronounce where you live? Tyne & Were?" i corrected with "tyne and weee-ah" and she went "where the hell is that".....heard of newcastle upon tyne before? stupid woman!

whenever i buy additional tickets for city game i try the kop end first and relocate our STs to be with our guests its always "you can have 3 in row F and 1 in G if you like" then you get there and there's feckin huge gaps all over the place anyway :(

I live in Maidstone. She accused me of being a Barnsley fan (as if that makes sense)!!!!

I then reminded her I've seen 4 games so far this season and pointed out I'm a Platinum member (which I'd already told her). She didn't seem to trust me.

At this point she tried to charge me about £22 per ticket. I didn't know ANY tickets cost that for this game. I eventually got it down to the correct £8.

Such fun getting home then ....

27,000+ at the crisp bowl..... ) not taking into account 150+ barnsley fans..

14,000+ Tigers fans

100,000 Chavs buying crap from Argos last minute panick buying for Xmas....

Im so glad im on the LCFC organised buses..... at least we get out quite quick... and well we'll steam roller the XR3i chavs...

:cool:

I live in Maidstone. She accused me of being a Barnsley fan (as if that makes sense)!!!!

I then reminded her I've seen 4 games so far this season and pointed out I'm a Platinum member (which I'd already told her). She didn't seem to trust me.

At this point she tried to charge me about £22 per ticket. I didn't know ANY tickets cost that for this game. I eventually got it down to the correct £8.

Are you a fan of Barns then?

:whistle:

I sit in C2! Just thought you'd love to know... :P

14,000+ Tigers fans

Thanks for the warning. Last time there was the clash, I got into the car and flicked on RL to hear, "We'll hear more from Welford Road in a minute." A real , "Oh, Fu ck." moment as you realise the chance of your pre-match pint has just slid away.

They'd sold so many when I went down around 1.30 that I had to make do with the Family Stand. Never been there in my life. :whistle:

Someone's bound to make a crap joke here about you liking it because it'll remind you of watching the Academy.

Actually, now I've typed it, it's not that bad. :P

I had to go in there for Arsenal when Hignett equalised in injury time in the Premiership. Was right next to the Arsenal fans and was about the most hostile atmosphere I've been in at the Walkers. Weird really.

Someone's bound to make a crap joke here about you liking it because it'll remind you of watching the Academy.

Actually, now I've typed it, it's not that bad. :P

I had to go in there for Arsenal when Hignett equalised in injury time in the Premiership. Was right next to the Arsenal fans and was about the most hostile atmosphere I've been in at the Walkers. Weird really.

I was in that stand then too that day when Hignett scored. The look on the Arsenal fans' faces when we scored was a joy to behold :D

Archived