Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Victory_Fan

Danny Tiatto

He'll be a good player for you, you should get two good years out of him at that level. He gets booked alot but the sending off thing is a total Myth, I think he's been sent off twice in the three seasons he's been here.

I wouldn't be suprised to see him sign for Melbourne Victory, he's already said this is his last season in England before going home. Because of his history with MV I'd make them strong faviourates to sign him.

He'll be a good player for you, you should get two good years out of him at that level. He gets booked alot but the sending off thing is a total Myth, I think he's been sent off twice in the three seasons he's been here.

I wouldn't be suprised to see him sign for Melbourne Victory, he's already said this is his last season in England before going home. Because of his history with MV I'd make them strong faviourates to sign him.

Yer if he did decide to leave you guys, than I'm pretty sure he will come back to his home town, where his family is. Also we got a 50k crowd last weekend, football is on up here.

Yer if he did decide to leave you guys, than I'm pretty sure he will come back to his home town, where his family is. Also we got a 50k crowd last weekend, football is on up here.

He's already said he is leaving.... and at 33 I don't see us trying to stop him.

One problem I forgot to mention is that he's very injury prone.

Arghh, why is everybody laying into him recently? He works hard for the ball compared to some lazy sods in our team. :angry:

You can have a whole team of hard workers but if none of them can score and none of them can create then the best you'll get is a 0-0 draw. And seeing we've gone 14 games without keeping a clean sheet even the 0-0 draw's not likely.

It's not quite like that with us- most fans agree that Hume can score but have little hope for anyone else. So hard work is not that great a requirement. Creativity is what's wanted and fire power.

You can have a whole team of hard workers but if none of them can score and none of them can create then the best you'll get is a 0-0 draw. And seeing we've gone 14 games without keeping a clean sheet even the 0-0 draw's not likely.

It's not quite like that with us- most fans agree that Hume can score but have little hope for anyone else. So hard work is not that great a requirement. Creativity is what's wanted and fire power.

Let's hope Rob has the initiative to get it in January then... I'm not expecting anything :unsure:

Mmm true but then some players were showing none. So having Tiatto to actually do something and demonstrate an improvement is good. I'd think irrelevant of the fact it is not the team's priority we keep Tiatto playing probably not in the centre where he does not couple well with Williams. Possibly on the left with three in a midfield and Porter in an advanced role.

I personally do think Tiatto is a goal-scoring threat. He got one at Leeds and in the Stoke game hit three thunderbolts that were well kept out.

I'd say he was a fringe player, very close to the first team. yes he does work his ass off all game but he cannot pass the ball to save his life. As somebody said above he does sometimes pose a goalscoring threat which is always handy to have.

All in all I don't think he should be in the first team ahead of Hughes and Williams. Like Thracian said, you can have a whole team that work hard all game but have no end product. That is the case for Tiatto really.

Haven't seen him play or hear much about him since he has retired from the Socceroos. Juts wondering how is he doing and how has he been playing this season?

Apperently the club that I support, has signed him

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...98-2883,00.html

As someone sitting near me at Wolves said "when he's played on the left he drifts inside and when he's played down the middle he drifts out to the left". He's not a very disciplined player in terms of sticking to his position or controlling his challenges at times. He offers us more than some of the players in our squad but that's not saying a lot really. In recent weeks I haven't been disappointed when I've seen that Tiatto's starting but he was awful on Saturday. Couldn't find the feet of a team-mate all game but hopefully it was just an off day for him.

I completely agree that he lacks any discipline with regards to position, he drifts around all over the shop. I also feel he tries to live up to his reputation as a hard man and goes in recklessly too much. However, at least he looks like he's trying, and compared to Low and Williams, there's perhaps a place for him in the midfield.

We'd heard that he was thinking of going home after the end of last season, but then he signed on for another year. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him go. He's one of the most frustrating players I've seen here. Shame we have so many of them at the moment!!

Let me guess....

Andy King??

:P

Archived