Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flemmish

Leicester 2 Barnsley 0 - Reactions

Excellent 2nd half performance - we passed and moved and created some good chances. Levi, Williams, and Hughes looked great in midfield, Elvis caused a few problems, and we dominated the game.

I bet BartonFox will disappear for a few days - he's got nothing to moan about after that performance.

Great win today, but if it wasn't for Elvis' goal right on half time I doubt we'd have won. We were pretty poor first half, then once we went 2-0 up we looked a different side, we passed it around nicely, created some decent chances and generally looked a decent side (although admittedly Barnsley were very poor).

And Levi's goal - what a beauty! :thumbsup:

an the oppostion looked sh!t, ive never felt so comfortable that, that poor team would score against us.

No different to a lot of teams we've played this season only we looked just as bad against them.

Great win today, but if it wasn't for Elvis' goal right on half time I doubt we'd have won. We were pretty poor first half, then once we went 2-0 up we looked a different side, we passed it around nicely, created some decent chances and generally looked a decent side (although admittedly Barnsley were very poor).

And Levi's goal - what a beauty! :thumbsup:

id agree with that assesment

they looked like scoring against us though, and they did.

We looked like we couldn't stop them scoring as amply demonstrated by out first clean sheet since September 23rd.

Like in the first half today.

Good result, but might i add this was Barnsley one of the weakest teams in the Championship and we still only got two goals past them :( ...and with the MM deal looking like the Shareholders are going to kibosh it we're still deep, very deep in the brown stuff :(

Good result, but might i add this was Barnsley one of the weakest teams in the Championship and we still only got two goals past them :( ...and with the MM deal looking like the Shareholders are going to kibosh it we're still deep, very deep in the brown stuff :(

As bad as Hull who we lost to.

poor first half , adequate second half , though we did beat the mighty barnsley :rolleyes:

decent atmosphere though , as for the MM deal falling through??? :blink: like some are suggesting , i wonder what dim tim and the others are going to do for cash next season when season ticket sales arent upto much? considering a number of season ticket holders are miffed at the club and theres nothing to look forwards to but the same sheite next season on the pitch from kelly n co. :thumbup:

the only negative points i got out of the match were:

this lad behind kept talking all the way through the game (you know who you are)

and stearman picked up his 5th booking

Funny guy.... <_<

If talking means shouting then yes I'll admit to that :rolleyes:

But talking no.....

Archived