Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flemmish

Leicester 2 Barnsley 0 - Reactions

Wow, can't believe it

That's two wins on the trot

A clean sheet

We won by more than two goals

We put in a good performance

Elvis scored for the second game in a row

Forest Lost

Leeds Lost

I think I need to wake up! :P

And Coventry got trashed :thumbup:

poor first half , adequate second half , though we did beat the mighty barnsley :rolleyes:

decent atmosphere though , as for the MM deal falling through??? :blink: like some are suggesting , i wonder what dim tim and the others are going to do for cash next season when season ticket sales arent upto much? considering a number of season ticket holders are miffed at the club and theres nothing to look forwards to but the same sheite next season on the pitch from kelly n co. :thumbup:

Get a grip man. We've won pretty comfortably and yet people like you are still complaining and moaning about one thing or another. Saviour the moment and enjoy it while you can.

Some Leicester fans are just never happy.

Get a grip man. We've won pretty comfortably and yet people like you are still complaining and moaning about one thing or another. Saviour the moment and enjoy it while you can.

Well said mate well said, this is the first comfortable win and the first walk in the park all season, oh btw guys u forgot to mention Porter getting two in two, we now have a pretty gutsy midfiled, hughes is finally making some good tackles, porter is runing at the defense and beating them, tiatto is still getting booked :P , williams making tackles too. and as for up front hammond 2 in 2 hume on form, our defense has been good all season, we didnt sit back on a one nil leed, our luck is changing touch wood, maybe this is the period of the season we put several wins together and get right up there. Lets face it if Derby can do anyone can!

Much better effort tonight by the boys... in the second half it actually looked like a side that was more than just in the bottom half of the championship... :D :D

Great work by all the team, Elvis made a nice goal, the score sheet was clean and we got a 30,000 crowd into Walkers... now that is an effort that should be commended... :)

WELL DONE TO ALL AND lets keep it going next week, because if we can string a few together, then who knows... ;)

Some of the play in the second half was fantastic, if a few of the through balls and passes had been slightly more accurate and if Hammond didnt look quite so knackered we could have had a couple more in the last ten minutes.

Good entertaining performance, with a good atmosphere in the ground.

And a win, Love it!

Some of the play in the second half was fantastic, if a few of the through balls and passes had been slightly more accurate and if Hammond didnt look quite so knackered we could have had a couple more in the last ten minutes.

Good entertaining performance, with a good atmosphere in the ground.

And a win, Love it!

It sure sounded like it...

0,,10274~3064511,00.jpg

It's somewhat unbelievable, seeing that our team has now won two in a row and - for once - not conceded a single goal.

I'm not quite sure yet whether this is a good sign or not. Way too often has the team let us down after similar experiences, the consistent inconsistency of our squad's performances far off any reasonable explanation.

From what I've heard, this has been one game where the team finally started to play as such, where the pieces came together (except for Stearman maybe). I don't mind a little player rotation, but a manager needs to name a regular starting eleven early in the season and it took Kelly 22 fixtures before he finally figured that one out.

I hope that the same squad will be given a chance against Cardiff (and even beyond that, depending on the transfers in the January window) and that this result will for once boost the lads' confidence.

One can't expect miracles to work out instantly and it took us 46 minutes to score against Barnsley, but right now, I believe this could be the start of something very positive & effective.

get a grip.

we were sheite in the first half and did not score until our first real shot on goal a few minutes before halftime , and i have every right to moan if we are going to be stuck with this kind of garbage because the MM deal has fallen through ???? and the board are clueless. it seems poeple are so used to rubbish at this club now that , that level of performance against barnsley is seen as something to be lauded over and deserving of a mexican wave :rolleyes:

it was a needed win and as i have said , a decent atmosphere in the second half with a better performance but it was acceptable at best , though if barnsleys finishing had been better it would have been a similar result to the shef. wed. game before we scored the first of ours.

get a grip.

we were sheite in the first half and did not score until our first real shot on goal a few minutes before halftime , and i have every right to moan if we are going to be stuck with this kind of garbage because the MM deal has fallen through ???? and the board are clueless. it seems poeple are so used to rubbish at this club now that , that level of performance against barnsley is seen as something to be lauded over and deserving of a mexican wave :rolleyes:

it was a needed win and as i have said , a decent atmosphere in the second half with a better performance but it was acceptable at best , though if barnsleys finishing had been better it would have been a similar result to the shef. wed. game before we scored the first of ours.

Always look on the bright side of life, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo doo! For goodness sake man just enjoy the moment, we won, played half decent and have a right to enjoy ourselves for once in a while, there is no proof that the MM deal HAS DEFINITELY fallen through, so just hope for the best and enjoy a rare win!

Always look on the bright side of life, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo doo! For goodness sake man just enjoy the moment, we won, played half decent and have a right to enjoy ourselves for once in a while, there is no proof that the MM deal HAS DEFINITELY fallen through, so just hope for the best and enjoy a rare win!

i did enjoy it but im not going to bury my head in the sand , i just find it funny how one week were sheite and the next we are super.anyway its nearly xmas and im in a scrooge mood and cranky and if santa :santa: comes down my chimney he'll get a swift kick in the nads :o

i did enjoy it but im not going to bury my head in the sand , i just find it funny how one week were sheite and the next we are super.

I'd agree, beating Barnsley 2-0 is a nice change, but it's still nowhere near good enougth for this club... the presencet board, managment and team cant take the club forward MM can and can give us somthing to look foward to at last... the thought of LCFC without Tiatto, Williams and Nissa next season seems not to have occured to many people just yet, but what happens to us without them (mediocre as they can be) and with the current managment and board leading the club/team?

I'd agree, beating Barnsley 2-0 is a nice change, but it's still nowhere near good enougth for this club... the presencet board, managment and team cant take the club forward MM can and can give us somthing to look foward to at last... the thought of LCFC without Tiatto, Williams and Nissa next season seems not to have occured to many people just yet, but what happens to us without them (mediocre as they can be) and with the current managment and board leading the club/team?

Maybe it wasnt 8 years ago but take what you get now.

I enjoyed the passing marathon during the second half, the Mexican Wave and the chanting of "We've got our Leicester back, we've got our Leicester back".

I loved that we scored two goals and recorded back to back wins.

I thought it was ace that we had a large crowd, even if loads of them left early for some reason.

Sack Kelly! :thumbup:

I enjoyed the passing marathon during the second half, the Mexican Wave and the chanting of "We've got our Leicester back, we've got our Leicester back".

I thought it was ace that we had a large crowd, even if loads of them left early for some reason.

What the fook was that all about? I wouldn't do it even if we were losing... ;)

The guy next to me left on 40 minutes and never returned.

Maybe I smell or something. :dunno:

Archived