Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flemmish

Leicester 2 Barnsley 0 - Reactions

sorry,i thought the first half was woeful,barnsley should have netted twice and were carving us to pieces..defenders were reluctant to take ball from keeper who then kicked the ball upfield to give possession immediately to there defence.SECOND HALF what a turnaround...a different team,playing imaginative attacking football,i felt hammond and porter were fantastic today,though felt hume was largely inneffective.Still 2-0,well done lads!!!!

sorry,i thought the first half was woeful,barnsley should have netted twice and were carving us to pieces..defenders were reluctant to take ball from keeper who then kicked the ball upfield to give possession immediately to there defence.SECOND HALF what a turnaround...a different team,playing imaginative attacking football,i felt hammond and porter were fantastic today,though felt hume was largely inneffective.Still 2-0,well done lads!!!!

It looked to me more like Henderson being reluctant to pass it to our defenders, there was more than one incident when I saw McAuley out wide right with not a oppo player within 30 yards screamimng for the ball and Hendo waved him away hoofed it up field and within seconds was defending his goal again.

Greart win from the lads-their unbeaten run when I watched them live contuine :P Thought most of the team was brilliant espically in second half Henderson made some good saves,the defence was solid at times Williams,Hughes,Tiatto,Stearman and Porter's passing and runs was exellecent.Hammond show some of good touches and could get other goal.Hume wasn't much of a threat today and I thought Fryatt linked with Hammond well when he came on but otherwise a great early christmas present from lads! :D

What the fook was that all about? I wouldn't do it even if we were losing... ;)

A boy and his dad left 20 minutes into the 1st half next to me, and never came back! Worth it ay... still, I suppose it got the club the attendance stat they were looking for. Annoying as always to hear people around you saying 'who is that? what position does he play in? are we winning?'

A boy and his dad left 20 minutes into the 1st half next to me, and never came back! Worth it ay... still, I suppose it got the club the attendance stat they were looking for. Annoying as always to hear people around you saying 'who is that? what position does he play in? are we winning?'

You should try sitting next to TPH. I had to calmly explain to him many times through the game that we didn't have Iwan Roberts up front and there was no sign of Neil Lewis, Mark Blake, Jamie Lawrence, Phil Gee, Bobby Davison, Colin Hill, Nicky Mohan, Brian Carey, Jimmy Willis, Steve Agnew or Gavin Ward.

you got a seat next to the dugout then???????????????????????????? :blink:

You should try sitting next to TPH. I had to calmly explain to him many times through the game that we didn't have Iwan Roberts up front and there was no sign of Neil Lewis, Mark Blake, Jamie Lawrence, Phil Gee, Bobby Davison, Colin Hill, Nicky Mohan, Brian Carey, Jimmy Willis, Steve Agnew or Gavin Ward.

I sang the Iwan is a Welshman chant all the way through 3 times consecutively. No one joined in.

Poor form.

This was me just a smidge over 26 years ago at my first game, so don't be too harsh... :)

BTW, the boy and his Dad could have seen better empty seats elsewhere (not that there were many!) - either that or you really do need some new smellies for Chrimble...

This was me just a smidge over 26 years ago at my first game, so don't be too harsh... :)

BTW, the boy and his Dad could have seen better empty seats elsewhere (not that there were many!) - either that or you really do need some new smellies for Chrimble...

Charming :cry: Lump of coal for you this Christmas.

As for the 26 years ago, presumably you were a child and not a 30-year old man. :unsure:

Well I have to say Barsnely were sheet. Daniel Nardiello is still one of the funniest players I've seen play, he looks like a white Elvis, only differnce Elvis knows he can't dribble and Nardiello thinks he can.

Was impressed with Kyle Reid, their 18 year old winger(although one they switched him to the right he was rubbish). And Grant McCann when he came on. Overall though their just looked poor. GK howler from Colgan.

We were better than them, but no by much and will need to improve over the next few weeks as we've got some hard games coming up, Williams seems to improve our midfield, McAuley looked poor at times, and he nearly cost us a goal at one point. Much as I dislike him Hendo did his job. Still think we need Fryatt fit.

Fortuantley it's looking like we might be catching Cardiff at the right time.

Archived