Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
potter3

Feng Shui

Most compelling arguement to move the away fans yet.

I reckon this should be the plan, move the staduim about 100 miles north west..employ the services of some jock pensioner,play a cheating portugese winker and move our fan base to North London,after that complain about every decision...louder if it's at home...say we support the team if we don't know why except that we win more than we lose..never go to a match..home or away..but are the best supporters and know all about the club!.......makes me fooking sick...sorry to all the blue army boys..but it really pisses me off over how many plastic Utd fans will be gloating over their sunday papers after what we went through today! Rant Over...lol

we should move the away fans....the atmosphere in the ground is crap even if were winning 2 or 3-0.

we should make a better atmosphere and the family stand aren't going to sing their heart out for the team....

With the exception of a few lads at the top of the A&L Stand, no one is really chanting or singing, the away fans dont even struggle to outsing us

Feng Shui, interesting, maybe the reason behind MON's success as he is struggling at villa!?

It didnt work in last season there though?

Maybe its similar to the 'St Andrews Curse' which has bought misfortune, death and horrors on them for 100 years.... :devil:

Hi guys - As you can tell im new - But have been a leicester fan for all 13 yrs of my life! Have a season ticket - and made my own sig (I find it hillarious)

I agree really - we do need to move the away fans nearer the Kop end! (where i am)

welcome! and good point, yes away fans closer means more rivalry and more fun!

Hi guys - As you can tell im new - But have been a leicester fan for all 13 yrs of my life! Have a season ticket - and made my own sig (I find it hillarious)

I agree really - we do need to move the away fans nearer the Kop end! (where i am)

"disabled Johnson". :unsure:

Do you by any chance play in central midfield for us? :P:D

Archived