Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Sunderland Match Thread

tbh kelly hasnt got the best of players and i know its partly his fault, before most of our players we have now, came to us (kisnorbo,paddy mac etc) half of us hadnt heard of them at all others like sylla and williams we have heard of but not rated.

nothings changed, we have all this crap where the manager has tried to be clever by buying some lower league or scottish leahue shit and tried to make them better tbh they werent any good in the first place half of them. fryatt is turning out to be a waste of money, humes getting tired, paddy mac is slipping and we all look to 1 player every game to change it when we havent got 1 main playmaker let alone team. we play football jut nothing like any other team. we try to much. enough of the 'work hard on training' thanks rob (no sarcasm) he hasnt bin bad but he might aswell go. you might think im being harsh and dont know what im on about, its just me but thats what forums are for.

I don't blame the manager for this anymore...<snip>...if I was the chairman i'd be doing my nut at Rob Kelly and the players tonight. fooking ridiculous.

:blink: Did you mean the above? :unsure:

I am getting so sick of Kelly, the team and the takeover bid. I am stuffed if I can work out which one is more shit ~ Happy bloody 2007 everyone.

Archived