Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Sunderland Match Thread

Three points today. :scarf:

I can feel it in me waters. :ph34r:

Porter will score, Hughes will score and Fryatt will have one bounce in off his arse. :P

Come On You Blues! :bounce:

What, you pregnant? Gee, what's the world come to, eh?

I just go with Phil Collins on this one:

"I can feel it in the air tonight, so long, so long."

3-1 to us and Danny coming on the pitch in a Leicester shirt for the very first time. If only for two or three minutes, but it will certainly boost our morale.

Rob Kelly's getting desperate.

WHO ARE WE???

What, you pregnant? Gee, what's the world come to, eh?

I just go with Phil Collins on this one:

"I can feel it in the air tonight, so long, so long."

3-1 to us and Danny coming on the pitch in a Leicester shirt for the very first time. If only for two or three minutes, but it will certainly boost our morale.

Rob Kelly's getting desperate.

WHO ARE WE???

Blue Army!!!

C'mon boys.... you owe us after the game against the Saints...Show us that fighting Leicester Spirit and give us a win.... :D :D

I feel good about this one... not sure why, maybe its the after effects of NYE but I feel good about it.. :)

GO FOXES GO... :D :D

0-0 IMO but get there in plenty of time as the tiggers are playing at home too there kick off is 2:45 and the trians are on strike so its going to real bad for parking

Wer'e going to win 4- 0 Danny "the cad" hatrick and Josh Low M o t M......bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :closedeyes::yawn::blink: bloody alarm clock :angry:

Three points today. :scarf:

I can feel it in me waters. :ph34r:

Porter will score, Hughes will score and Fryatt will have one bounce in off his arse. :P

Come On You Blues! :bounce:

Honestly LWICD, you really posted this 3 minutes into the New Year!!!! :blink::o:rolleyes:

Anyhoo!!

Come On Leicester!!!!

Archived