Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

So is January Going to follow the Season's Pattern?

August we got 7pts from 5 games

September we got 3pts from 5 games

October we got 11pts from 5 games

November we got 1pt from 5 games

December we got 10pts from 6 games

January what will we get from this lot? 4 games - sunderland, colchester(a), birmingham, cardiff(a)

Based on that pattern no more than 2 points :o

January what will we get from this lot? 4 games - sunderland, colchester(a), birmingham, cardiff(a)

:cry:

I can't see us winning a game this month! :(

Sunderland - Draw

Colchester - Lose

Birmingham -Draw

Cardiff - Draw

It's a bit scary when you look at the fixtures....

We will be pooh this afternoon and lucky to get a point = Draw

Colchester are playing well and Layer Road will be difficult because it's such a poxy little ground= Lose

Brum! on TV= Lose

Cardiff They will eventually have a turn in their fortunes = Lose

Bugga that's just 1 point and a slide back into a relegation battle :cry:

Looking at those fixtures that is not too promising ! :cry:

All those sides challenging for promotion ! :(

Looking at those fixtures that is not too promising ! :cry:

All those sides challenging for promotion ! :(

and.......................

arsenal are challenging for title they might not win it but they got beat by sheff utd with jageilka in goal!! we can do it!! easy!!

After today's game at home to Sunderland. I can honestly see us getting no points in January with the current management team in place and current squad. I know the current squad isnt good enough, but that with poor management seems to make us easy pickings for anyone with anything about them. From what I heard of today's game on the radio, it sounds like we had nothing compared to a Sunderland side who have struggled this season and are sitting mid-table.

Who after today, Colchester, at there place, the Colchester side that have won 12 of the last 12 at home. Then top of the table Birmingham at home after that. Surely there quality will out shine our lacklustre qualityless side. Then a trip to Cardiff. What hope will we have on a 4 match losing streak. Our only hope is that Kelly is gone by that time and Mandaric has spent some cash.

I can honestly see us picking up no points until February. When will people see that we are a poor side with a poor manager and we need a change if we are to ever finish above 18th again......

Rant Over....

Sunderland - Lost 2-0

Colchester - Draw

Birmingham -Draw

Cardiff - Lose

I dont think so. We will lose at colchester becuase they are great at home and have a far better team spirit than ourselves. Birmingham are riding high although they did lose at ipswich, however i think they will beat us. Cardiff - we cant even beat them at home so we will lose at their place.

0 points in January.

1 point if we are lucky.

Archived