Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Apoligists of the Shire unite

Perhaps the changes could be due to disciplinary measures....maybe they had all been out on the piss last night !!!!!

Having said that , you wouldn't have known if half the side that played had been over indulging either.

Watching the shower of shite without the aid of alcohol was a frightening experience...utter bollocks.

The man is worse than Levein

He isn't much better, but he really isn't worse. Or at least not yet.

Does anyone have our league positions after every game for last season and so far this season, or some sort of graph? I doubt we're much better but surely at least slightly?

Two games and not one shot on target.

The man is worse than Levein or Pleat ever were, even Taylor managed to win a few in the Premiership.

Henderson - f'ckn rubbish and despite his saves he breeds no confidence what so ever.

Stearman - get him in the middle alongside Kisnorbo.

Kenton - unfit and hideously exposed out of position and he's pretty guff.

Kisnorbo - felt sorry for him having to copw with that keeper and 2 of the defenders.

McCarthey - absolute f'ckn shite, get him out of the Club now he is bombscare, one of the worst centre halves since Grant Brown.

Hughes - stitched up again by Kelly the master coach.

Porter - 3 and half years :laugh:

Williams - forget the myth, he's utter crap.

Wesolowski - not fit and I wonder if he ever will be, rushed back by Kelly well done :thumbup:

O'Grady - he's bollocks anyway but the poor f'cker has been playing with himself for weeks how can he be expected to just come back in? Get him out to Quorn or someone of his level, so far out of his depth.

Fryatt - you can tell he hates Kelly.

Utter farce.

I agree.

At Hull they made us look good by sitting back and giving us space and time. We were outplayed by a much better team at Soton and today well I dont know what to say.

Im past the stage of being fooked off with them now , its gone much more further than that.

Dont get me started on McCarthy. Ok he has passion but fook me sideways he's abosloute shit.

And to think people used to hail him as the new Walsh. Bollocks.

Levi's set pieces were ****ing shite. None of his corners even reached the front post and his free kicks were all overhit.

They weren't overhit at all. Three in succession went gently and at head height past the far post and Kisnorbo was only inches away from the first - and from surely scoring. It was Williams has been overhitting everything.

As for Levi's corners, four as I recall, one was delivered deep, one to the centre of the box and two were dropped short. If we are so silly as not to have a man attacking the near post as a matter of course then we're hardly likely to benefit.

They weren't overhit at all. Three in succession went gently and at head height past the far post and Kisnorbo was only inches away from the first - and from surely scoring. It was Williams has been overhitting everything.

As for Levi's corners, four as I recall, one was delivered deep, one to the centre of the box and two were dropped short. If we are so silly as not to have a man attacking the near post as a matter of course then we're hardly likely to benefit.

if attacking the near post is not one of our tactics then we definately wont benefit from delivering corners there.

if attacking the near post is not one of our tactics then we definately wont benefit from delivering corners there.

It's because some corners go there anyway and because, flicked on they are so difficult to deal with, that any well prepared team has a near post runner.

It's okay! You can admit he had one bad game! No-one will hate you!

Sad but he's right; except for Henderson.

Hendo is really good at least give him that :)

I will tell myself that there is an element of sarcasm in that. :dunno:

To be fair to Kenton who was royally stitched up by Kelly, he got sod all protection from the left midfielder.

Very true, although it is unfair to blame Porter, constantly big gaps appeared on the wing where Kenton had wondered in field to his usual position.

To be fair to Kenton who was royally stitched up by Kelly, he got sod all protection from the left midfielder.

Bloody hell Barton Levi spent half the game trying to cover back to help Kenton - and at Southampton he spent most of his time helping Nils while he was up against it.

Trouble was when Weso went off, we got Danny the Cad instead of Tiatto, Williams was running on empty and yet the team had presumably been told to try to push up and snatch an equaliser.

There was no way Kenton would cope without constant help from midfielders and no way the Levi could cover two weak areas on his own and still push forward.

Playing Kenton at left back was Kelly's decision and it was a predictable disaster all round.

Archived