Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Apoligists of the Shire unite

Two games and not one shot on target.

The man is worse than Levein or Pleat ever were, even Taylor managed to win a few in the Premiership.

Henderson - f'ckn rubbish and despite his saves he breeds no confidence what so ever.

Stearman - get him in the middle alongside Kisnorbo.

Kenton - unfit and hideously exposed out of position and he's pretty guff.

Kisnorbo - felt sorry for him having to copw with that keeper and 2 of the defenders.

McCarthey - absolute f'ckn shite, get him out of the Club now he is bombscare, one of the worst centre halves since Grant Brown.

Hughes - stitched up again by Kelly the master coach.

Porter - 3 and half years :laugh:

Williams - forget the myth, he's utter crap.

Wesolowski - not fit and I wonder if he ever will be, rushed back by Kelly well done :thumbup:

O'Grady - he's bollocks anyway but the poor f'cker has been playing with himself for weeks how can he be expected to just come back in? Get him out to Quorn or someone of his level, so far out of his depth.

Fryatt - you can tell he hates Kelly.

Utter farce.

Where were you last week mate? We missed ya ;)

Been around, but don't get taken in by a 4 game unbeaten run because we are shit.

Obviously being on the otherside of the world you are well plced to defend the manager :thumbup:

Been around, but don't get taken in by a 4 game unbeaten run because we are shit.

Obviously being on the otherside of the world you are well plced to defend the manager :thumbup:

Heh, have to defend them over here as well. Kevin Sheedy, regular Sir Alex in AFL - coached over 600 games, 4 premierships and 3 runners up for the mighty Dons during his 25 year reign...

And the fans want him out after a shit season. :ph34r:

Circumstances differ I realise, I just try not to let emotion resulting from shit play to influence my opinion on this sorta stuff.

Respect your opinions though, as I do acknowledge that our play today was... well, shit.

Heh, have to do it over here as well. Kevin Sheedy, regular Sir Alex in AFL - coached over 600 games, 4 premierships and 3 runners up for the mighty Dons during his 25 year reign...

And the fans want him out after a shit season. :ph34r:

Circumstances differ I realise, I just try not to let emotion resulting from shit play to influence my opinion on this sorta stuff.

Respect your opinions though, as I do acknowledge that our play today was... well, shit.

eh? :blink:

Aside from home against Southampton and the cup game against Villa ~ our play has been shit all season. :(

We weren't that good against Villa if truth be told, yes the best we've played this season but in the cold light of day we ran around a lot and scored twice from shit defending.

We weren't that good against Villa if truth be told, yes the best we've played this season but in the cold light of day we ran around a lot and scored twice from shit defending.

That's pretty good by our standards then. We all too often fail to score from shit defending. :smile:

As you've said in another thread, it demonstrated a motivational level the players reached on their own rather than being inspired by Kelly ~ and something he has failed to get out of them before or since.

We're singing from the same hymn book here BF...and I note that most of those still in favour of keeping Kelly simply do not go to games that often. That isn't to invalidate their opinion, it simply gives them another perspective.

didn't want to go down today but forced myself because i've already paid for it and all, really wish I hadn't. Could of thought of 100s of things better to do with my time. Don't even want to waste my time talking about how shit we are :angry:

As you've said in another thread, it demonstrated a motivational level the players reached on their own rather than being inspired by Kelly ~ and something he has failed to get out of them before or since.

We're singing from the same hymn book here BF...and I note that most of those still in favour of keeping Kelly simply do not go to games that often. That isn't to invalidate their opinion, it simply gives them another perspective.

It's simple!

You don't make 6 changes on the back of a piss poor performance against a side like Sunderland.

They've had a bad start to the season but they are still a quality side and 6 changes was suicidal :blink:

.............and will Fryatt please turn up for the next game!

It's simple!

You don't make 6 changes on the back of a piss poor performance against a side like Sunderland.

They've had a bad start to the season but they are still a quality side and 6 changes was suicidal :blink:

.............and will Fryatt please turn up for the next game!

You don't include 2 players that haven't played for months, one who is rank and another who is unfit. Then you don't include the worst centre half we have even if he is your captain.

What an embarrassment.

I've talked of Kelly giving us a handicap before but the first responsibility of a manager is to play a team which is fit.

We used Kenton, Wesolowski, O'Grady, and Cadamarteri who were all clearly unfit - Williams was probably struggling too - and no team can cope with that sort of handicap.

How could anyone say Sunderland were shite?. They looked to me as if they've made all the progress these last few months that we should have been making.

They used the full width of the park and, when they won possession, attacked in numbers and with pace and intent. They clearly targetted our left back and cut through Kenton like a knife through butter.

Times they had six and seven men in and around the box meaning they were able to sustain attacks.

Where was our width? Where was our movement? We didn't even make space for ourselves at throw-ins. Levi at least managed to put his free kicks in dangerous places but where was the variety that should have been practised in training?

Where were the runs off the ball which Sunderland demonstrated all day.

Where was the support and determined running into the box.

Anyone who believes Kenton's a left-back needs a trip to specsavers and anyone who considers Cadamarteri deserves a place ahead of Ashley King must be related to the ex-Evertonian.

That was a sodding shambles from start to finish. We could have lost six but for Henderson's sadly spouiled heroics.

There was no excuse for it.

why did he change the team so much? why wasn't mcauley on the bench at least?(i'd bet him to score), why bring back o'grady when he hasn't even been on the bench for months. did cadematri even touch the ball. something strange is going on here, no body's mentioned a bug or injuries so i can only assume it was disciplinary.

Archived