Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Fed up with being rubbish for 4 seasons now !

The highest we have been is 8th and that was after the Leeds game in 2004 <_< :(

And we had two early kick offs against Luton and Sheffield United and still couldn't get higher than 8th! :cry:

now on a serious note. i think its about time the club managed to find some money for RK to find good players and bring them in
Selling Stearman, Hume, possibly Fryatt and Porter etc. I'm sure some of the funds there could be used to bring in some useless toss from the lower leagues so that we can get excited about making some token signing.

We've been atrocious for four seasons now, although the first one was when we returned to the Premiership.

It's just not good enough, we haven't even been mid-table for those 4 seasons - something has to change!!

Kelly out !!! :ph34r:

Right i'm not sticking up for Kelly here just really pointing out a contrdiction of your post...4 seasons - Has it been Kelly fault for 4 seasons? Exactly...Read on, then answer me...

But what exactly? We have had 3 different managers in that time, We have had a few different squads in that time...No matter what manager, no matter what players we have we are still shite...so what the fuk is the problem? Because it is still the same problems every time.

So who is the problem...what is the problem...why has the problem lasted through 3 different people managing and quite a few different players playing for us...answers on a postcard...

Right i'm not sticking up for Kelly here just really pointing out a contrdiction of your post...4 seasons - Has it been Kelly fault for 4 seasons? Exactly...Read on, then answer me...

But what exactly? We have had 3 different managers in that time, We have had a few different squads in that time...No matter what manager, no matter what players we have we are still shite...so what the fuk is the problem? Because it is still the same problems every time.

So who is the problem...what is the problem...why has the problem lasted through 3 different people managing and quite a few different players playing for us...answers on a postcard...

2002010701520886.jpg + pt-s.jpg + leicester_walkers1.jpg and not reading this: 0802774954.jpg

Exactly, but that still doesn't change why we have done shite under 3/4 different managers with different groups of players...does it?!

if you have no money you can't buy in the quality of player you'd like to. you have to make do. lets not forget martin o had a fair amount of cash (in comparison to other LCFC manager before him) and since peter taylor and john elsom lost us all the money MoN generated we've been back to where we were in the 80's before brian little arrived and kicked all the success off

if you have no money you can't buy in the quality of player you'd like to. you have to make do. lets not forget martin o had a fair amount of cash (in comparison to other LCFC manager before him) and since peter taylor and john elsom lost us all the money MoN generated we've been back to where we were in the 80's before brian little arrived and kicked all the success off

Exactly which is what i'm saying is the problem in the first place and the thing that started the ball rolling, but people are saying sack Kelly which maybe if we had money e.t.c might be a possiblity, fact is we don't have money, they current board is going no where and in those circumstances Kelly isn't doing to bad a job, what manager could do better (Within reason) under the current circumstances, no other manager/team have done better recently who says anyone else will do better?

Archived