Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Petrov19

Momo

Whats the script with Momo these days...is he getting a game for you guys?

He was something of a cult hero at Celtic and I hoped he could do well for you. Is capable of the sublime.

Lazy, injured and not liked by the coach

Hasn't scored a goal in the 29 matches he played in since he arrived and hasn't looked like scoring. In fact we've just transferred another right winger who didn't score in 14 games so we've gone 43 games with those two - and still not got a single goal between them.

Sylla however has made a couple of goals this season which probably serve as the highlight of his Leicester career so far but, overall, his effect has been mimimal.

He looks potentially quick but rarely takes anyone on at pace.

Anyway he currently has a groin strain, I believe. How that came about I don't know but it perhaps somehow serves to symbolise his performance with us to date.

That said, there's a considerable weight of opinion that believes he is our best available right winger.

Whether that's because they've seen him in training, where he might be a revelation, or whether it's a reflection on the dearth of proper right wingers at our club I'm not completely sure.

Any chance you'd perhaps like him back?

By all accounts he's a happy sort of bloke to have about the place and that must count for something during a cold, grey Scottish winter.

Why did Chris Kamara label him as a great talent when we played Sheff Utd on the first day of the 05/06 season? :dunno:

Chris Kamara, a failed manager and footy "journo" that is laughed at and not with!! Anyone who still looks like he should be back in 1976 shouldnt have any respect!!

Yes, we think of him in the same way. Oh, hang on, I've misread your message...

Heh, spot on.

I think Thrac was right though... right now I'd probably play him or have him on the bench at the very least - and to be in that situation is pretty shocking.

Whats the script with Momo these days...is he getting a game for you guys?

He was something of a cult hero at Celtic and I hoped he could do well for you. Is capable of the sublime.

A cult hero!? God it must be easy to make that status at Celtic if Momo's achieved it. Very lazy for us, can be alright at times. Used to be our worst player but now we have plenty of players who are capable of that role. :whistle:

Archived