Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wycombe Fox

Is this for real?

Well, the seller's a phoney one, keeps posting the same replies to all the questions.

Highly doubt this to be LCFC shirt.

I personally believe they made this one up.

Didn't the 1975 shirt feature a circle-shaped crest?

Yes, it did. Plus there was no visible UMBRO tag.

Thank god for "Fossils & Foxes". :thumbup:

Well, the seller's a phoney one, keeps posting the same replies to all the questions.

Highly doubt this to be LCFC shirt.

I personally believe they made this one up.

Didn't the 1975 shirt feature a circle-shaped crest?

Yep.

It's a fake - probably made in the Umbro factory when we and West Brom both had deals with them in the late seventies. Someone has swapped a baggies badge for a City one.

Yep.

It's a fake - probably made in the Umbro factory when we and West Brom both had deals with them in the late seventies. Someone has swapped a baggies badge for a City one.

im sure he's tried selling this before, and in that advert he said it was something to with west brom.

My pyjamas went missing in the sixties, do you think an Albion fan nicked the top! :dunno::P

It's a WBA home shirt 1977-1981 underneath the City Badge there is a diagonal WBA in intallic script,the shirt was discontinued in 82 when sponsorship started and Albion had BSR in a red box on their shirts.

I'm sad ain't I :whistle:

It's a WBA home shirt 1977-1981 underneath the City Badge there is a diagonal WBA in intallic script,the shirt was discontinued in 82 when sponsorship started and Albion had BSR in a red box on their shirts.

I'm sad ain't I :whistle:

You know too much for your own good

Ilike i said, iused to wear pyjamas like that.....now who's :whistle: sad

good work columbo !! exposing the twat for the fraudster he is !! i say have him arrested for trying to disguise an albion shirt as a city one nearly as bad as josh low pretending to be a footballer.

:D:D:D

Archived