Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Sylla Departs

Well i'm not actually sure in which topic this actually goes in but i was lookin on teamtalk and for what reason they have got a story abt sylla leaving leicester which is correct but i'm so sure that they have not elvis picture on the artical, what are they trying to say that all our black players look the same????

even a site like teamtalk should have the correct picture of the correct player i'm disappointed by this!!!

I'll never know why we got rid of Gerrbrand, he had the makings of a very good CB.

Why did we let Sylla go if Killmarnock have wanted him for over a week? We surely could have got some type of fee for him?

We may have been offering him to clubs since the transfer window began. That might be the reason why they have wanted him for a week. Besides, they might not have been interested in him if we demanded a transfer fee.

We needed to get him off our books, and he wasn't even getting a game here. If you were Killie or another potential buyer, would you pay money for a player who has made no impression for the last 2 seasons, and hasn't featured in the first team for months? I know I wouldn't.

I don't know why some people are saying now there's one less player to play right midfield. It was abundently clear that Sylla was not going to play right midfield, regardless of injuries/suspensions etc. He has been out of the frame for months, and hardly anyone was protesting here about his absence.

I'll never know why we got rid of Gerrbrand, he had the makings of a very good CB.

Must have been a wages thing. Didn't we reportedly beat off competition for Gerrbrand (from Wolfsburg?!) which probably meant we paid fair wages for him. I doubt signing a defender from Leaugue 2 commands a similar deal.

Absoultely no facts to back this up though!

Archived