Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Sylla Departs

Well, these news have certainly made my day better than it already was.

Low and Sylla gone, now if we can get a few other clubs' interest in top-notch players like Johnson and Douglas, that'd be awesome.

Something's going on within the club and so far, I'm rather impressed by the current way things are going persona-wise.

I'm not counting my chickens just yet, but i'm getting alittle exited by the possibility of new signings, lets hope RK will have better luck or sense than Low and Johnson!!

Not Little he's playing, not Convey he would be playing if he wasn't injured. Oster??? depends on a number of things. We need money for a start.

Ifill would have been hands down my first choice but Oster would be good and work well with what we have... a loan deal perhaps? Could we get somthing that ran till the end of the season maybe?

Not Little he's playing, not Convey he would be playing if he wasn't injured. Oster??? depends on a number of things. We need money for a start.

Oster is has the attitude of a hippo on slim fast. But he does have talent. Sounds a little familiar to some players we have or have had in recent years.

That settles it. Beckham is on his way :thumbup:

Exactly, I thought the same! We could get Robben down the left as well as Moaninho doesnt play him that often and we`ll have the wings sorted out and a youngster like Levi to sit in the backround and learn from them!!! :whistle::D:D

Will be interesting to see who else leaves, Douglas must be up for the chop next.

I honestly think Douglas is on too much money to leave.

He wouldn't get half the money he's on here anywhere else..................

...............although I've heard Rafa is looking for a keeper :whistle:

Will be interesting to see who else leaves, Douglas must be up for the chop next.

You'd like to think so wouldn't you. Plus Nisse could be on his way.

Kelly must have been told to get rid just in case the MM take-over doesn't go through. Let's just hope he can bring a few in aswell.

Apparently, big Rab is paid too much for us to pay up his contract. :dunno: Could be here for a while yet.

My guess is that if anyone else is released before MM take over, it will be O'Grady (and Douglas if only we can afford to). Midfield is too light to get rid of Johnson.

I honestly think Douglas is on too much money to leave.

He wouldn't get half the money he's on here anywhere else..................

...............although I've heard Rafa is looking for a keeper :whistle:

Interesting to see what % of his contract Momo got to go, would guess it was the majority

Archived