Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Sylla Departs

goooooooooooooooood!!! finally he left, bring's some money to get a loan player so we can pay his wages..

Goodluck momo sylla, thank you for your time our club and best wishes

goooooooooooooooood!!! finally he left, bring's some money to get a loan player so we can pay his wages..

Goodluck momo sylla, thank you for your time our club and best wishes

we would of paid him up, maybe not the full amount due on his contract but still a substantial amount

We now don't actually have a right winger. Infact we only have one winger and that's Levi Porter in our first team. Ok, so Cadamarteri can play there as can Hughes and Maybury, but it's not ideal. Perhaps the rumours of us trying to get Chris Eagles might have been true?.

I would hope we'll replace Syllas, who I still thought was good enough for this level. Just bad coaching and motivation has led to him being wasted here.

We now don't actually have a right winger. Infact we only have one winger and that's Levi Porter in our first team. Ok, so Cadamarteri can play there as can Hughes and Maybury, but it's not ideal. Perhaps the rumours of us trying to get Chris Eagles might have been true?.

I would hope we'll replace Syllas, who I still thought was good enough for this level. Just bad coaching and motivation has led to him being wasted here.

your forgetting gradel :ph34r:

eagles would be good, if true.

No depth on the right now at all.

Kelly must have a plan together though, surely??!! Its great that another one of those deadwood players has been punted out and it looks like the early signs are positive for Kelly as a wheeler/dealer. You get some managers who just keep donkeys for the sake of it and thats why we should give him a chance in case he is better than the managers of the past who couldnt by a loaf of bread in a Bakery.

The signings must follow!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooo!

Ok... he was lazy, and Low was just utter cack.... but who does that leave us to play on the right? Hughes and Hume? :blink:

He played well in all the games he was in this season, and to be honest without anyone to play on the rightwing (really) this has more to do with him having a bust-up with RK than anything else, still this should not detract from the fact he was lazy and inconsistent (though mostly poor) for the vast majority of his time here and getting rid frees up the wage bill to some extent (he was afterall probably on pretty good wages when you consider CL got him from Celtic).

Now all we need to do if dump Douglas and Johnson! :thumbup: ... well can live in hope I suppose :(

He was immense last season for Reading. Reading have a few wingers knocking about. Little, Oster, etc. I wonder if any are available?

Not Little he's playing, not Convey he would be playing if he wasn't injured. Oster??? depends on a number of things. We need money for a start.

Well, these news have certainly made my day better than it already was.

Low and Sylla gone, now if we can get a few other clubs' interest in top-notch players like Johnson and Douglas, that'd be awesome.

Something's going on within the club and so far, I'm rather impressed by the current way things are going persona-wise.

Archived