Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Sylla Departs

cometh the hour cometh the De Vries?!!!

:dunno::o

Doors there big lad!

Oh how I hope you're right!

But on a personal note I would like to say that I'm deeply saddened by the departure of Momo Sylla. He was a great player and has been a fantastic servant to the club over our unforgettable 3.5 year dire period. Thanks for your contribution Momo, you were great.

Hope it's Jamal Campbell-Ryce, but I bet it's not !! Also gutted that we missed out on Peter Whittingham at the Villa as I think he operates on the right???

I always thought he played left or centre?

At least that's what Football Manager always told me ;)

Still, good player and I'm gutted we missed out too, esp. for £300,000 odd.

Hope it's Jamal Campbell-Ryce, but I bet it's not !! Also gutted that we missed out on Peter Whittingham at the Villa as I think he operates on the right???

Yeah that was a kick in the teeth as Whittingham is the type of player we should be going for (BTW he plays on the left), like the other two Derby got with Pearson from Celtic and now Wigans Gary Teale who signed today.

Whats really cheesing me off with these signings is not only are they going to the Rams but the fact that they are costing around the £500k mark "only".

Although its difficult to type the follwoing words, I reckon the shaggers of sheep will now be in a strong possie to go up, especially as they also splashed out on that Jones kid from Manure :(

Sylla was JL Mk.II. A slightly improved model.

Still a lazy winger, though.

Hopefully the third iteration of a right-winger will have pace, skill and some bloody desire to actually make stuff happen. :ph34r:

except sylla signed 1st so that would make low MS Mk.II.

except sylla signed 1st so that would make low MS Mk.II.

Either way...

That case is far worse, in fact. It means not only did the manufacturer of right wingers fail to improve his initial model, he actually managed to make it 10x worse. :ph34r:

Doesn't bode well for our third choice... I fear for Gradel if he's the next in line for the right wing position... :ph34r:

Good news to see that kelly will now definately have to get a right winger. Haven't had a deent right sided midfielder in ages. Thanks momo you allways tried your best! :thumbup:

Archived