Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

*Updated Table* 9/1/05

Sorry about the lack of update recently, but here's the latest table following the last two games:

table1a.gif

I have deleted a few people from the table, as I mentioned before, so hopefully now it will be more competitive.

Scowy again extends his lead to 11 points. Davieg jumps up to 2nd while at the bottom there is no change with luckless Matt still yet to score any points! lol

Who's going to catch me?  ;)

You're doing a top job, Anish.  :thumbup:

53223[/snapback]

I don't think anybody will catch you the way you're racing clear and moving further away from the chasing pack every week.

Thanks for the vote of confidence :thumbup:

Well as it stands I have got the correct score! How many points do you get for a correct score?

*Prays its more than 2 because i'll be above Craig as it stands*

WOOHOO! Just checked and its 2 points, so I am pulling level with Craig...PLEASE CITY DON'T CONCEDE, DON'T SCORE!

So who is above who between Craig and me and why? as it stands!

Well as it stands I have got the correct score! How many points do you get for a correct score?

WOOHOO! Just checked and its 2 points, so I am pulling level with Craig...PLEASE CITY DON'T CONCEDE, DON'T SCORE!

56156[/snapback]

WOOHOO watch your back Craig! :P:wave:

56156[/snapback]

WOOHOO watch your back Craig! :P:wave:

56188[/snapback]

:unsure::rolleyes::ph34r:

Archived