Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

champ man/footy man

ok chaps and chapess's which should i get championship manager or football manager?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. ok chaps and chapess's which should i get championship manager or football manager?

• champinship manager 5
    • football manager 05

Ive signed Paul Daglish from the badgers for Boston on FM.

I was going to sin Tubes for the laugh but i thought against it lol

D.A.G.L.I.S.H Is a decent player he was once a pro me thinks thats why :ermm:

I was about to say that you could get it cheaper from Amazon, off mazon Marketplace, because I got mine off there just on Thursday for £15.88, but the guy's upped the price to £17.89, so with P&P it's about a quid more than Play.com, but you'll get it quicker

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/det...8198702-9665239

Also, Play.com have a stupid address verification bit where THEY DON'T GIVE ME ENOUGH LINES TO TYPE MY ADDRESS AS IT APPEARS ON MY BANK STATEMENTS SO I CAN'T GET ANYTHING OFF THERE UNTIL I RING A NUMBER WHICH ISN'T EASY WHEN I DON'T HAVE A PHONE BECAUSE I'M IN STUDENT HALLS AND I AIN'T USING MY MOBILE, BASTARDS!!

Also, Play.com have a stupid address verification bit where THEY DON'T GIVE ME ENOUGH LINES TO TYPE MY ADDRESS AS IT APPEARS ON MY BANK STATEMENTS SO I CAN'T GET ANYTHING OFF THERE UNTIL I RING A NUMBER WHICH ISN'T EASY WHEN I DON'T HAVE A PHONE BECAUSE I'M IN STUDENT HALLS AND I AIN'T USING MY MOBILE, BASTARDS!!

53455[/snapback]

lol:P:D:wave:

,Jan 10 2005, 1:41 AM]

53455[/snapback]

lol:P:D:wave:

53721[/snapback]

:(

All right, own up, who voted Champ Manager 5?

Archived