Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Foxes F.C. Sign up game!

you do realise that now he is going to buy better players

you would be better to start a new thread imho with only talk about the game in there

and update in there

if you follow me

Well then my reserves will win the league no problem :thumbup:

And no point starting new thread, this one will do ;)

Ye that is the database I "edit'd" at first to then save.

Well if you are using the patch then i don't know why it won't work, perhaps it had something to do with the download only taking 3 seconds :unsure::whistle: Why don't you try doing it off something like fileshare?

Well if you are using the patch then i don't know why it won't work, perhaps it had something to do with the download only taking 3 seconds :unsure::whistle: Why don't you try doing it off something like fileshare?

i dont think the size is big enough :S

its only about 350 kb

most games when your start off are 20,000 kb (approx)

on the editor

you just edit a team you want to be so its easier

all you do is change there name, gorund, finances players and staff and your sorted

Actually I want edit > creat team. Edit being at the top of the page, next to file.

I am going to make sure it uploads CORRECTLY onto my website so the link will now be www.limeo.co.uk/FoxesTalk.fm

I will post when it's all uploaded cos atm it's slow :@

Anyway, an update:

My first friendly of the season sees me playing away at Mannsfield, Timmy Two-Shoes comes into the team for the injured Ben Stapleford, I wish the team luck and they go out of the dressing room with their head held high...

Mannsfield start the game the better side, with Danny Foster having to pull off a few good saves, starting a counter attack where Joe Baker cooly slips the ball into the back of the net from a one on one, in the 11th minute. Not long later, 22nd minute to be precise, North is casuing trouble in the opposition box when he crosses it in and causes an own goal by Matthew Dawson, 2-0! Come on!

At half time I tell the lads I am pleased and that I won't be changing the team around... yet.

On 57 minutes I bring on A. Jupp in replacement of T. Two-shoes, who has played below par.

Jupp goes on a silky run, taking on 3 defenders before the keeper tips over his chip for a corner.. although Jupp then wastes the corner. In the 70th minute Tommy Johns heads a cross against his OWN post and the ball goes in, giving Mannsfield a life line. In the 80th minute, after some good work by Jupp, Baker turns 2 defenders in the box and slams it in the top corner; 3-1

In the 83rd minute Mannsfield score again, this time from a cross from the left byline and Williams heading it beyong the out stretched hands of D. Foster, for the 3rd own goal of the game. Is there time for a comeback?

Nope, final score Mannsfield 2 - 3 Foxes F.C.

After the game I tell the lads that they've done well and to be proud of themselves.

Not all of the match results will be as detailed as this, most of them will just be the score and the scorers, only important games will recieve an in depth report

Other Friendlies:

Visé 1 - 3 Foxes F.C.

Scorers:

Ashley Heggs, Ben Stapleford (2)

KV Kortrijk 0 -0 Foxes F.C.

Cercia Brugge 3 - 0 Foxes F.C.

Sent off:

Ashley Heggs, Ashley Jupp

Lierse 1 - 0 Foxes F.C.

Actually I want edit > creat team. Edit being at the top of the page, next to file.

I am going to make sure it uploads CORRECTLY onto my website so the link will now be www.limeo.co.uk/FoxesTalk.fm

Anyway, an update:

My first friendly of the season sees me playing away at Mannsfield, Timmy Two-Shoes comes into the team for the injured Ben Stapleford, I wish the team luck and they go out of the dressing room with their head held high...

Mannsfield start the game the better side, with Danny Foster having to pull off a few good saves, starting a counter attack where Joe Baker cooly slips the ball into the back of the net from a one on one, in the 11th minute. Not long later, 22nd minute to be precise, North is casuing trouble in the opposition box when he crosses it in and causes an own goal by Matthew Dawson, 2-0! Come on!

At half time I tell the lads I am pleased and that I won't be changing the team around... yet.

On 57 minutes I bring on A. Jupp in replacement of T. Two-shoes, who has played below par.

Jupp goes on a silky run, taking on 3 defenders before the keeper tips over his chip for a corner.. although Jupp then wastes the corner. In the 70th minute Tommy Johns heads a cross against his OWN post and the ball goes in, giving Mannsfield a life line. In the 80th minute, after some good work by Jupp, Baker turns 2 defenders in the box and slams it in the top corner; 3-1

In the 83rd minute Mannsfield score again, this time from a cross from the left byline and Williams heading it beyong the out stretched hands of D. Foster, for the 3rd own goal of the game. Is there time for a comeback?

After the game I tell the lads that they've done well and to be proud of themselves.

Not all of the match results will be as detailed as this, most of them will just be the score and the scorers, only important games will recieve an in depth report

I'm Claiming that goal

Other Friendlies:

Visé 1 - 3 Foxes F.C.

Scorers:

Ashley Heggs, Ben Stapleford (2)

KV Kortrijk 0 -0 Foxes F.C.

Cercia Brugge 3 - 0 Foxes F.C.

Sent off:

Ashley Heggs, Ashley Jupp

Lierse 1 - 0 Foxes F.C.

Stapleford soon recovered then :P

Have I played in any of these matches (Simon McCarthy) :thumbup:

Anyway, an update:

What about Man of the Match aswell??

What about Man of the Match aswell??

You don't get a news item about it for friendlys, nor is there one on the fixture list.

by the way, Jupp was given an extra 5 match ban (7 games in total :@) and Heggs an extra 2 (3 games in total)

You don't get a news item about it for friendlys, nor is there one on the fixture list.

by the way, Jupp was given an extra 5 match ban (7 games in total :@) and Heggs an extra 2 (3 games in total)

Has McCarthy made an appearance yet ? :P

When the media asked me if I thought Foxes F.C. could clinch promotion, my comments were

"Definitely. I believe we've got the players with the ability to win this division."

The match report for the first game of the season is coming soon ;)

Archived