Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Foxes F.C. Sign up game!

North gets poisoned!

On the 9th August, Alex North was reported to have been food poisoned! This rules him out of the home tie, and first game of the season, with Rushden. Maybe this is some sort of plot :ph34r:

Other Friendlies:

Visé 1 - 3 Foxes F.C.

Scorers:

Ashley Heggs, Ben Stapleford (2)

KV Kortrijk 0 -0 Foxes F.C.

Cercia Brugge 3 - 0 Foxes F.C.

Sent off:

Ashley Heggs, Ashley Jupp

Lierse 1 - 0 Foxes F.C.

One goal in three games and a sending off :(

North gets poisoned!

On the 9th August, Alex North was reported to have been food poisoned! This rules him out of the home tie, and first game of the season, with Rushden. Maybe this is some sort of plot :ph34r:

Rushden... Taking out the star player! :glare:

I'll have to start plotting my revenge :ph34r:

The starting line up is the same as the team who faced Mannsfield, with the exception of Tommy Johns taking Alex North's position in midfield and Ben Stapleford back from injury, Timmy Two-shoes going into the defence for... someone :P

Before the game I tell the lads to do this for the fans ;)

In the 14th minute Mardon puts the Foxes ahead, with a DAZZLING run from halfway. In the 20th minute Foster does an unusual error (;)) passing the ball straight to Jackson, who goes for the lob but is unable to finish, a let off for the Foxes. In the 22nd minute Baker and Stapleford were one on one up front, Baker from the edge of the area shoots instead of looking for Stapleford and the ball ends up well wide, terrible miss! In the 31st minute Watson scores a cracking free kick to equalise for Rushden (I blame Stapleford for commiting the foul but there ya go).

At half time I tell them that they are unlucky not to be winning, although I tell Stezza Mardon "You can make the difference." because he is dribbling in and out of the defenders like they're not there, and is unlucky with his crap long range shots.

In the 50th minute Tommy Johns scores a brazilian like goal, with the ball being passed between 7 DIFFERENT people, startin from the goalie. In the end he just had to pass it home from a cross by Fleming. 2-1! Not long later (52nd minute) Fleming is doing it again! He crosses the ball and Stezza Mardon gets there just in front of the keeper and heads home.

In the 75th minute I decide to make a change, bringing Nick Kent on for Tommy Johns.

The rest of the game goes by quickly and at full time I tell the lads that they were Sensational.

Full Time:

Foxes F.C. 3 - 1 Rushden

Stezza Mardon (2), Tommy Johns

Man of the Match: "Classy" Stezza Mardon

This victory puts the Foxes 4th in the table.

Chelsea win the community shield after a 2-1 victory over Liverpool. In other news, Alex "The Hunter Gatherer" Monsoon Marsh-Badgerkins-Veegs is called up to the Egyptian squad to face Uruguay, who lost 4-2.

Foxes F.C. 0 - 0 Burton

Man of the Match: Darren Tinson (Burton)

Leaving the Foxes in 7th place.

Woking 1 - 1 Foxes F.C.

Paul Hills (pen)

Injured:

Nick Kent - Fractured Arm (4 weeks)

Joe Brewin - Bruised Rib (1 week)

The Foxes are now 11th... By the way, Alex blah blah blah was in net and Woking scored (equalised) in the 90th minute, not my fault :P

Chelsea win the community shield after a 2-1 victory over Liverpool. In other news, Alex "The Hunter Gatherer" Monsoon Marsh-Badgerkins-Veegs is called up to the Egyptian squad to face Uruguay, who lost 4-2.

Foxes F.C. 0 - 0 Burton

Man of the Match: Darren Tinson (Burton)

Leaving the Foxes in 7th place.

First international call up for the Foxes!!

Get me in the team!!

Woking 1 - 1 Foxes F.C.

Paul Hills (pen)

Injured:

Man of the Match: Damon Fleming

The Foxes are now 11th... By the way, Alex blah blah blah was in net and Woking scored (equalised) in the 90th minute, not my fault :P

Woking 1 - 1 Foxes F.C.

Paul Hills (pen)

Injured:

Man of the Match: Damon Fleming

Sorry about that, i clicked Add Reply before that post and then took far too long writing it

That was probably my 20 Eccentricty!!

I'm like an Egyptian Bartez.

And my name is Alex "The Hunter Gatherer" Monsoon Marsh-Badgerkins-Veegs thankyou ;)

MBV for short, if you will.

Sorry no more places left for players because the in game editor doesn't allow you to make up players etc.

I will do your screenie in a minute (PC so slow uploading the file)

and file = 73% and 30 minutes left.

You make a team in the editor. Load up the database then go to Edit (along the top) > Create Team

Thank you :)

Archived