Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Foxes F.C. Sign up game!

Danny Boy, you are a muppet. You have put Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U as our feeder clubs, not our parent clubs. :angry:

HAHA LMAO Well one of the clauses is "Players move freely between clubs" so you can get one of theirs for a free... or just cancel the link.

heggs.JPG

north.JPG

I aplogise where I said Maybury got called up to England... it was Ireland :P

Ok, 6 pointer up for stake here and boy do we need to win! I tell the lads that I expect them to win.. By the way, a certain D McDermid is in charge of the game today...

6 minutes into the game Sam Sloma is shown red, but then it is changed back to a yellow.. oh no sorry that was another day. Anyway, Sam Sloma is sent off for a two footed lunge on Shen Annigan. This is funny, what the commentator said "He's furious. His team mates have to drag him away" lol:P

I have just noticed that their right back is called Danny Foster :D Anyway, he's rubbish so it doesn't matter.

Foxes have been all over them but the teams go in all square at the break.

I tell that they can win this.

The 2nd half starts pretty much as the 1st had ended. In the 92nd minute a corner comes in and the ball is in the penalty area for a while before I just see it fly into the back of the net, Damon Fleming runs off celebrating. Wooooo 1-0 final score.

I tell the lads that they've done well.

Foxes F.C. 1 - 0 Dagenham and Redbridge

Damon Fleming

Man of the Match: Damon Fleming

Match Ratings:

Danny Foster 7

Shen Annigan 7

Damon Fleming 8

Shaun Williams 6

Timmy Two-Shoes 7

Paul Hills 7

Tommy Johns 7

Alex North 7

Ashley Heggs 7

Joe Brewin 7

Ashley Stapleford 8

Just noticed this lol:blink:

Fergy has said that the following players have shown "remarkable" improvement over the past few training sessions:

: - Matthew Bowman

: - Alex North

: - Shen Annigan

: - Rob Maybury

:( I wish I was the best / better keeper :'(

HAHA LMAO Well one of the clauses is "Players move freely between clubs" so you can get one of theirs for a free... or just cancel the link.

I can't get anyone of theirs on a free, and it doesn't even mention moves freely between clubs... :unsure:

I can't get anyone of theirs on a free, and it doesn't even mention moves freely between clubs... :unsure:

In the editor, you had to tick which options you wanted to have and I ticked them all except for "Has Same Board" (I ticked that on Chelsea), one of the tick options was Players Move Freely Between Clubs. Also has first choice was one too ;)

I aplogise where I said Maybury got called up to England... it was Ireland :P

Ok, 6 pointer up for stake here and boy do we need to win! I tell the lads that I expect them to win.. By the way, a certain D McDermid is in charge of the game today...

6 minutes into the game Sam Sloma is shown red, but then it is changed back to a yellow.. oh no sorry that was another day. Anyway, Sam Sloma is sent off for a two footed lunge on Shen Annigan. This is funny, what the commentator said "He's furious. His team mates have to drag him away" lol:P

I have just noticed that their right back is called Danny Foster :D Anyway, he's rubbish so it doesn't matter.

Foxes have been all over them but the teams go in all square at the break.

I tell that they can win this.

The 2nd half starts pretty much as the 1st had ended. In the 92nd minute a corner comes in and the ball is in the penalty area for a while before I just see it fly into the back of the net, Damon Fleming runs off celebrating. Wooooo 1-0 final score.

I tell the lads that they've done well.

Foxes F.C. 1 - 0 Dagenham and Redbridge

Damon Fleming

Man of the Match: Damon Fleming

Match Ratings:

Danny Foster 7

Shen Annigan 7

Damon Fleming 8

Shaun Williams 6

Timmy Two-Shoes 7

Paul Hills 7

Tommy Johns 7

Alex North 7

Ashley Heggs 7

Joe Brewin 7

Ashley Stapleford 8

dropped out of sight! bloody rookie managers

Stevenage 2 - 0 Foxes F.C.

Man of the Match: Luke Oliver

Match Ratings:

Danny Foster 6

Shen Annigan 6

Damon Fleming 6

Shaun Williams 7

Timmy Two-Shoes 6

Paul Hills 6

Graeme Coulson 6

Tommy Johns 6

Stezza Mardon 5

Ben Stapleford 6

Ashley Heggs 6

Rob Maybury 7

Joe Baker 6

Alex North 6

Any-one going to play me? Please? Even in a cup tie or something.. :(

Guys, I'm changing the database so the parent club thing isn't messed up so I'll upload the save game there later. Feel free to carry on or d/l that one.

Thanks, the game will be good then. :thumbup:

How long do you reckon it will take you?

Can you make it so that the transfer budget isn't so stupid too?

Guys, I'm changing the database so the parent club thing isn't messed up so I'll upload the save game there later. Feel free to carry on or d/l that one.

your having a joke right :@:mad:

ive just had 9 points out of 9 and top of the league :mad:

if your changing it gives us a japanse team and american team

Archived