Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Foxes F.C. Sign up game!

First Name: Dave

Second Name: Cross

Position: Bench warmer with flask

Nationality: English/Welsh

Favoured Personnel : Links, Billy Smith, Jock Wallace

Favoured Club(s) :Leicester, Cobblers, Irthlingborough Diamonds

Date of Birth: 15/04/64

3 technical attributes which are 20: Shouting, pointing, scratching bollocks (Johnson learned from me)

Shirt Number: XXL

Footed: Flat

Height: 5ft 9

Weight: 17 stone (Fryatt is trying to emulate me)

lol

K people, at school I will add those people later. And a third keeper will be ok, maybe I can get some money for you :P

Or a reserve, but then again if you're random stats are good then you might be first choice :o

I will start the game when I get home and post regular updates :D

P.S. teacher is a west ham fan and doesn't "approve" of me being on a forum... although i swear it is just cos it's a leicester one so cya now!

K people, at school I will add those people later. And a third keeper will be ok, maybe I can get some money for you :P

Or a reserve, but then again if you're random stats are good then you might be first choice :o

I will start the game when I get home and post regular updates :D

P.S. teacher is a west ham fan and doesn't "approve" of me being on a forum... although i swear it is just cos it's a leicester one so cya now!

I am the Hunter Gatherer, I will own in goal

Also, forgot:

Shirt Number: 16

Weight: 13 stone

Height: 6ft

Foot: Right only

urm I am the manager :whistle:

Dave, I am doing it now :)

Ok people, the starting XI (who Sir Alex Ferguson picked as the best players ;)) are.............

startingxinf7.jpg

To access the save game file which you just downloaded, put the folder into to C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\games)

Go to www.limeo.co.uk/foxestalk and download :)

I will post more updates and screenies soon :)

P.S. If you wanna see your personal stats then just ask and I will post a screenie of them

I think id offer more to the side.

Well then download it and play it as yourself.

By the way, sorry for the manager name being Daniel Foster.... if it means so much to you then give me your manager profile and I will make one with you as manager and upload that :)

Profile:

First Name

Surname

Favourite club

Past experience

DOB

Nationality

Other nationality

Well then download it and play it as yourself.

By the way, sorry for the manager name being Daniel Foster.... if it means so much to you then give me your manager profile and I will make one with you as manager and upload that :)

Profile:

First Name

Surname

Favourite club

Past experience

DOB

Nationality

Other nationality

Or you could just retire you and install a new manager with your own name :rolleyes:

Archived