Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Foxes F.C. Sign up game!

sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you make a team :dunno:

and is there any spaces left for a scotsman? <_<

hl

I believe you have to open up the FM Editor which installs itself when you install the game and sort it out in there.

Since it involves editing teh database I doubt there's anyway dannyboy can add another player in without starting the game :(

sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you make a team :dunno:

and is there any spaces left for a scotsman? <_<

hl

Load up the editor and then it depends if you have the patch or not. If not, then you will have to choose some random team you will never use and change all their details. If you have the patch, then just click create team. :thumbup:

And he's already started it so i think you've missed out :(

Tommy Johns is out of the Halifax game after suffering a robust challenge in training (probably by Stezza Mordon because Johns was keeping him outta the team ¬_¬)

longnamezn7.jpg

Now for another match report because we're up against Halifax who are currently is 1st position, bring it on!

The starting line up is the same as the team who faced Mannsfield, with the exception of Tommy Johns taking Alex North's position in midfield and Ben Stapleford back from injury, Timmy Two-shoes going into the defence for... someone :P

Before the game I tell the lads to do this for the fans ;)

In the 14th minute Mardon puts the Foxes ahead, with a DAZZLING run from halfway. In the 20th minute Foster does an unusual error (;)) passing the ball straight to Jackson, who goes for the lob but is unable to finish, a let off for the Foxes. In the 22nd minute Baker and Stapleford were one on one up front, Baker from the edge of the area shoots instead of looking for Stapleford and the ball ends up well wide, terrible miss! In the 31st minute Watson scores a cracking free kick to equalise for Rushden (I blame Stapleford for commiting the foul but there ya go).

At half time I tell them that they are unlucky not to be winning, although I tell Stezza Mardon "You can make the difference." because he is dribbling in and out of the defenders like they're not there, and is unlucky with his crap long range shots.

In the 50th minute Tommy Johns scores a brazilian like goal, with the ball being passed between 7 DIFFERENT people, startin from the goalie. In the end he just had to pass it home from a cross by Fleming. 2-1! Not long later (52nd minute) Fleming is doing it again! He crosses the ball and Stezza Mardon gets there just in front of the keeper and heads home.

In the 75th minute I decide to make a change, bringing Nick Kent on for Tommy Johns.

The rest of the game goes by quickly and at full time I tell the lads that they were Sensational.

Full Time:

Foxes F.C. 3 - 1 Rushden

Stezza Mardon (2), Tommy Johns

Man of the Match: "Classy" Stezza Mardon

This victory puts the Foxes 4th in the table.

Classy Fleming

:D

After finding out from my assistant that their keeper isn't very good at long shots, I opted to start Ashley Heggs in central midfield (Long shots attribute is 18) instead of Stezza Mordon (:P)

Before the game I tell the lads to relax and the result will take care of itself (god knows why, hope I don't regret it)

The Foxes start the better side, with North narrowly missing the target. Halifax are now piling on the pressure, with North cracking the post from a counter attack only for Stapleford to put it into the net but be ruled offside. In the 26th minute, "Danny Foster pulled off a brilliant save" (quoted from commentry :P). In the 40th minute Alex North pulls back the opponent... PENALTY! Wright steps up to take it... slamming it in the top right hand corner, 1-0 to Halifax. Half time Halifax go in 1-0 up and looking comfortable.

At half time I put Stezza Mardon on for Timmy Two-shoes and go to a 4-1-3-2. I question the lads' passion to win the game..

With the Foxes looking the better side, Baker forces their keeper into a good save. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL in the 60th minute, Baker and Stapleford do some good link up play and Stapleford hammers home from 6 yards out. But wait... it's been ruled out for offside :@ In the 77th minute S Williams has to come off injured, on comes J Delaunay. I change the team's mentality to All Out Attack.

In the 4th minute of injury time Baker misses an open goal :(

At full time I let the team know that they simple weren't good enough.

Full time:

Halifax 1 - 0 Foxes F.C.

Injured

S. Williams

Man of the Match:Adam Quinn

I later get told that S. Williams got bruised ribs and will be out for 1 week.

We now lie in lowly 14th position.

After finding out from my assistant that their keeper isn't very good at long shots, I opted to start Ashley Heggs in central midfield (Long shots attribute is 18) instead of Stezza Mordon (:P)

Before the game I tell the lads to relax and the result will take care of itself (god knows why, hope I don't regret it)

The Foxes start the better side, with North narrowly missing the target. Halifax are now piling on the pressure, with North cracking the post from a counter attack only for Stapleford to put it into the net but be ruled offside. In the 26th minute, "Danny Foster pulled off a brilliant save" (quoted from commentry :P). In the 40th minute Alex North pulls back the opponent... PENALTY! Wright steps up to take it... slamming it in the top right hand corner, 1-0 to Halifax. Half time Halifax go in 1-0 up and looking comfortable.

At half time I put Stezza Mardon on for Timmy Two-shoes and go to a 4-1-3-2. I question the lads' passion to win the game..

With the Foxes looking the better side, Baker forces their keeper into a good save. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL in the 60th minute, Baker and Stapleford do some good link up play and Stapleford hammers home from 6 yards out. But wait... it's been ruled out for offside :@ In the 77th minute S Williams has to come off injured, on comes J Delaunay. I change the team's mentality to All Out Attack.

In the 4th minute of injury time Baker misses an open goal :(

At full time I let the team know that they simple weren't good enough.

Full time:

Halifax 1 - 0 Foxes F.C.

Injured

S. Williams

Man of the Match:Adam Quinn

I later get told that S. Williams got bruised ribs and will be out for 1 week.

We now lie in lowly 14th position.

just a lack of confidence thats all it is

i also think that you need some short, quick football with alot of creativity ;)

I think Joe Brewin needs a start. Then you'll win :thumbup:

I don't. I've seen you play :whistle:

gutted great answer

anyway mine and lildave3 partnershipis just starting off so we need more time to gel

once were like that we'll be like owen and rooney for england (little and large) :P

P.S. dan how much has it got left?

Foxes F.C. 2 - 0 Gravesend

Ashley Heggs, Ben Stapleford

Man of the Match: Stezza Mardon

Also, "Assistant manager Alex Ferguson has indicated that young player Joe Baker has been showing remarkable improvements during recent training sessions.

He feels the player is ready for more first team football (:S he's started every game this season!)

p.s. WE WON! now we are 10th. By the way, Potter3 what is your name on the game?

gutted great answer

anyway mine and lildave3 partnershipis just starting off so we need more time to gel

once were like that we'll be like owen and rooney for england (little and large) :P

P.S. dan how much has it got left?

You're 4 cm's taller :unsure:

That's it now, i've started scoring. I'll be unstoppable soon :P

Foxes F.C. 2 - 0 Gravesend

Ashley Heggs, Ben Stapleford

Man of the Match: Stezza Mardon

Also, "Assistant manager Alex Ferguson has indicated that young player Joe Baker has been showing remarkable improvements during recent training sessions.

He feels the player is ready for more first team football (:S he's started every game this season!)

p.s. WE WON! now we are 10th. By the way, Potter3 what is your name on the game?

:cool:

urm I am the manager :whistle:

Dave, I am doing it now :)

Ok people, the starting XI (who Sir Alex Ferguson picked as the best players ;)) are.............

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6033/startingxinf7.jpg

To access the save game file which you just downloaded, put the folder into to C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\games)

Go to www.limeo.co.uk/foxestalk and download :)

I will post more updates and screenies soon :)

P.S. If you wanna see your personal stats then just ask and I will post a screenie of them

sub8 to MOM. go me!

Archived