Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SteveJacko

Stay Standing

With everybody almost agreeing on staying standing is there anyone who is against this idea??????

Perhaps those of you with bad backs, aching legs , or are only 2 foot tall??

But seriously what are we saying stay standing or keep down?

*cough* lildave3 *cough*

I take it you're talking about Fulham. I'm in favour of it but I doubt you'll be able to get 3,500 people to stand all game. :dunno:

*cough* lildave3 *cough*

I take it you're talking about Fulham. I'm in favour of it but I doubt you'll be able to get 3,500 people to stand all game. :dunno:

Cheeky git :D

I will be standing if others are, i'm not just standing on my own though lol

I stand up every home game but you get the odd away game where you get someone behind you who doesn't want to stand. I don't think I'll stay standing if it becomes obvious that the person behind me would rather sit and I'm blocking their view. Afterall, we're all City supporters and I wouldn't want to ruin the game for a fellow City fan behind me. It happened at Derby and when the bloke asked if I could sit down I did. He let me stand all first half without saying anything so thought it was only fair to him.

If we are told to sit down by Steward and/or Flask Brigade converage at the back of the stand :thumbup:

If someone has a seat at the back of the stand and wants to sit just tell them where your original seat is and say they can have that for the evening if they like?! Everyone's happy :)

If someone has a seat at the back of the stand and wants to sit just tell them where your original seat is and say they can have that for the evening if they like?! Everyone's happy :)

Good thinking batman :P

A lot of people sit down once the game is about to get going. Just need people to stay standing and get songs going in the early stages of the game and then other people may join in. A lot of people probably don't sing because no-one around them is singing either so be the person who sings regardless and you might get some other people joiniing in with you whonormally would just sit in silence!

A lot of people sit down once the game is about to get going. Just need people to stay standing and get songs going in the early stages of the game and then other people may join in. A lot of people probably don't sing because no-one around them is singing either so be the person who sings regardless and you might get some other people joiniing in with you whonormally would just sit in silence!

Is your sister in the office tomorrow do you know?

Is your sister in the office tomorrow do you know?

Not sure what she's up to, know she's coming to pick me and Sheephead up from the Walkers after the game though. :D She said where she's been working today the clients are City supporters and have heard Mandaric will get rid of Kelly straight away. She made them out to be some important supporters or something but can't imagine she does work for anyone worthwhile!

Archived