Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Fulham replay Match Thread

And Foxestalk was off for quite some time...

What happened?

GRANDE PING-OUT???

I can't really say I'm surprised by the score... We fooked it up all by ourselves.

There were over 160 people on line at the time. :ph34r:

And Foxestalk was off for quite some time...

What happened?

GRANDE PING-OUT???

I can't really say I'm surprised by the score... We fooked it up all by ourselves.

yeah i would like to know what happened to

whoever said wolves all over again you jixned us lol

I can't bloody believe it, I'm fuming.

Me too. Absolutely gutted. With all my anger I also seem to have forgotten everything I revised earlier today for my economics exam tomorrow. What a great night :(

Sounds like it was a good performance, hopefully we'll take heart from it :thumbup:

Me too. Absolutely gutted. With all my anger I also seem to have forgotten everything I revised earlier today for my economics exam tomorrow. What a great night :(

Sounds like it was a good performance, hopefully we'll take heart from it :thumbup:

We had bloody better, because Birmingham were just rampant tonight - away from home! :S

Just watched the goals on the red button.

Must say our defence is shocking, they all just stand and stare and were shit in the air. :dunno:

School boy errors.

dreadful defending

we stopped to for the last goal

if i was kelly i would be giving them a full blown bollcking for messing it up big style

3 school boy mistakes :mad::@

when i told one of my flatmates we'd just gone 3-1 up he said, "stoke it is then", i said "this is leicester city, we always throw it away" <_<

let's hope confidence is still in tact, because it sounded like we played some great stuff at times.

Why the hell does the ref play on because the linesman was flagging for a foul on maybury not the other way around thats why he played on!! The linesman should have said something gutted!!!

If that's the case Holly - I'm going to be more angry :angry:

Looking forward to the highlights now, or now grr!

Archived