Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Fulham replay Match Thread

Doesn't a 1-1 mean Fulham would be through to the next round (based on the away rule)?

I hope a 2-1 to us can do it.

BLAAAAARMY!!!

away goals dont count, and never have, in an F.A cup replay.

they only count when a game is played over 2 official legs.

I dont know why, but I have had the feeling that we will go through. Usually I start to worry if we play away from home, especially against Premiership opposition but I reckon that with the travelling blue army amassing in a crap Craven Cottage stadium, our players will rise to the challenge and give them a beating.

Fulham 1-3 Leicester

Montella 11 Fryatt 37, Kisnorbo 76, Cadamarteri 88

BTW Montella is set for his full debut today for them.

away goals dont count, and never have, in an F.A cup replay.

they only count when a game is played over 2 official legs.

Thanks for the info. :thumbup: I'm not much into the whole replay thingy and consider it a great invention, being able to "start from scratch" a second time.

COME ON, LEICESTER!!!

Thanks for the info. :thumbup: I'm not much into the whole replay thingy and consider it a great invention, being able to "start from scratch" a second time.

COME ON, LEICESTER!!!

I have that special gut feeling today, you know the one you get on the morning of games where we actually play well and/or win, it may just be because we are the underdogs in a cup game but nevertheless.....COME ON YOU FOXES, DO US PROUD

Im jus about to finish work now, pick a prezzie up for Mrs Birthday, pick a mate up, have a shower and a poo then head down to coach 9. Gonna be tight but I think I'll make it.

1-0 City, kisnorbo.

Come on you blue boys!!!!!

More water and fibre in yer diet young man!

Not a lot. I'm in the city right now and it is raining, but not enough to cause a waterlogged pitch.

Im really hoping it stops raining here to..im not looking forward to walking half hour to Ipswich station in the rain.

Ruin my hair wont it. :cry::whistle::P

Im really hoping it stops raining here to..im not looking forward to walking half hour to Ipswich station in the rain.

Ruin my hair wont it. :cry::whistle::P

Yeah, right, how else will i recognise you in the 8 bells?

Name badges not necessary

Monk - wearing suit.

Wils - crazy crazy hair.

Maybes - following and looking longingly at Wils (possibly his arse).

Bertfox - tagging along, trying to be accepted.

TPH - Military tweed jacket. Alone. Probably drinking real ale and moaning about the London prices. Dodgy highlights in hair.

Fezzler - copycat coat. Possibly having put up a Leicester scarf to mark his territory.

Name badges.

Are you nicking them off BMWs on your way down?

Look out for me I will am wearing a white pinstriped shirt (no tie) and high collared grey coat. Check out my myspace page there are some pics on there.

If I can find some labels I will write MONK on one and stick it to my forehead shall I?

Name is Martyn by the way...

Are you nicking them off BMWs on your way down?

Look out for me I will am wearing a white pinstriped shirt (no tie) and high collared grey coat. Check out my myspace page there are some pics on there.

If I can find some labels I will write MONK on one and stick it to my forehead shall I?

Name is Martyn by the way...

its funnier if you call people by there forum names. although there is 2 systonfoxes so you will have to remember which one uses an underscore _ .

Name badges not necessary

Monk - wearing suit.

Wils - crazy crazy hair.

Maybes - following and looking longingly at Wils (possibly his arse).

Bertfox - tagging along, trying to be accepted.

TPH - Military tweed jacket. Alone. Probably drinking real ale and moaning about the London prices. Dodgy highlights in hair.

Fezzler - copycat coat. Possibly having put up a Leicester scarf to mark his territory.

I may not be with my amegos to begin with...all depending on what time i get off. :whistle:

Im the attractive one btw.

Archived