Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Phone-in

Anyone else get depressed listening to this crap?

I still listen every week for some reason, but its so depressing listening to the fair weather fans.

I got depressed to the last bloke who said our squads worse than last season, we nearly went down last season. How can and LCFC team be worse than that?

I'm missing some of the usual suspects: Gary from Scraptoft Lane, you know who from Long Eaton. Let's have a poem about the takeover from the bloke from Braunstone.

Can you believe that advert for Rob Underwood's (who?) Late Show? Jeez, if Mandaric hears that he'll pull out, never mind the Board/Shareholders slowing everything down.

I got depressed to the last bloke who said our squads worse than last season, we nearly went down last season. How can and LCFC team be worse than that?

Exactly that bloke is what made me post the original post...Note the link to the fair weather fans. He lives in Portsmouth get to the "occasional" game...So how exactly does he know we sooo poor? I'm sure he may have access to highlights, e.t.c but people who go week in week out can judge over 90 minutes not 30 seconds, I'm not saying just because you go week in week out your a better supporter, but i'm saying how can you give a proper judgement on how poor the team is when you see the odd 30 second highlights? or listening to bias radio commentators?

Exactly that bloke is what made me post the original post...Note the link to the fair weather fans. He lives in Portsmouth get to the "occasional" game...So how exactly does he know we sooo poor? I'm sure he may have access to highlights, e.t.c but people who go week in week out can judge over 90 minutes not 30 seconds, I'm not saying just because you go week in week out your a better supporter, but i'm saying how can you give a proper judgement on how poor the team is when you see the odd 30 second highlights? or listening to bias radio commentators?

Agreed.

Only those who see it every week can judge fairly. I think we're about the same as last year but we're moving in the right direction. Someone will will now ask which direction is that?

Not trying to have a go at people on here who don't go to all the games but when they give their opinion on here and on the phone ins about the players and performances it pisses me off full stop!

Archived