Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Phone-in

Encouraging then.

Not really sure how this offers the 'different perspective' that the FT were on about. It still sounds to me like this guy wasn't really opposed...

I didn't listen - so wondering if I missed something?

Maybe the FT meant it'd cast new light on the board, and show them as really truly loving chaps who aren't actually blood-sucking bastards some of us like to think. :whistle:

After all, the FT wouldn't be seen to suck up the board so much if they weren't nice loving people, would they? :ph34r:

Maybe the FT meant it'd cast new light on the board, and show them as really truly loving chaps who aren't actually blood-sucking bastards some of us like to think. :whistle:

After all, the FT wouldn't be seen to suck up the board so much if they weren't nice loving people, would they? :ph34r:

Well, we're such a nice, easygoing family - Leicester City fans and the Board:

SESAME.jpg

That's what they want us to believe anwyay. They're doing a bit of PR work for the board. :whistle:

:ph34r:

I think a few members on here are actually Board members or some of their relatives trying to infiltrate and convert us with their "Group Hug" mentality...

Bert, Wils & Maybes spring to mind. :ph34r:

I think a few members on here are actually Board members or some of their relatives trying to infiltrate and convert us with their "Group Hug" mentality...

Bert, Wils & Maybes spring to mind. :ph34r:

Berty doesn't swing that way.

With the board, I mean. ;)

Wils and Maybes probably don't either. :ph34r:

Remember he is a lawyer at one of the top firms; this guy lives his whol life off of reputation. Could you imagine if mandaric ruins our club and we go out of business? He would be the well known lawyer to have sold a club to their death, i an't see many firms wanting that sort of a solicitor in charge...

I don't want to sound too harsh, but the current board we've had for the last several years have led us to one of the worst spells we's had in the history of Leicester City.

I'm sure they've not meant to balls it up, but we've been battling relegation for 3 seasons to a league we've never ever been in in the 120+ years of existance. If that's not classed as nearly ruining our club then what is?.

I struggled to understand what JJ was getting at in the interview at first, at least he wasn't interested in causing any trouble. He's an honest Leicester fan and wants what's best for the club, he even said he hopes Mandaric makes us successful. He was just in a position where he felt he'd be doing the club and fans a dis-service if he backed something he had reservations about.

Archived