Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Phone-in

I'm sure when the MM rumor started Birch mentioned he didn't get on too well with him now he's saying he's a good friend. Somebody's fighting for his job methinks.

He just said Mandaric had a go at him for pretending to drink from a beer can that was thrown on the pich during a game in America. Don't think he said that they don't get on.

It says 22nd Jan, but it's not been updated yet I think. Well 5 minutes ago they were on about taking on Fulham :doh:

lol. I think we will get beat in the last minute by that midget Routledge who is going back to Spurs. :rolleyes:

So was anything worthwhile stated and if so what?

What did this guy JJ have to say?

just saying that there was no guarantees about buying the ground, he'd prefer a leicestershire bid, he thought that the MM bid would probably go through. not a lot really.

just saying that there was no guarantees about buying the ground, he'd prefer a leicestershire bid, he thought that the MM bid would probably go through. not a lot really.

thanks ffuter :thumbup:

Hmm

Wonder why he resigned then? Doesn't really sound like he was terribly anti-the deal ...

Something to do with making the vote unanimous. He wasn't willing to vote yes so he decided to resign so the vote was unanimously in favour of MM.

Encouraging then.

Not really sure how this offers the 'different perspective' that the FT were on about. It still sounds to me like this guy wasn't really opposed...

I didn't listen - so wondering if I missed something?

Something to do with making the vote unanimous. He wasn't willing to vote yes so he decided to resign so the vote was unanimously in favour of MM.

Remember he is a lawyer at one of the top firms; this guy lives his whol life off of reputation. Could you imagine if mandaric ruins our club and we go out of business? He would be the well known lawyer to have sold a club to their death, i an't see many firms wanting that sort of a solicitor in charge...

Archived