Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Kisnorbo Picked Again

* City defender Patrick Kisnorbo has been selected for Australia's squad to play Denmark next month.

The 25-year-old, who returned to the international scene against Ghana in November after a 30-month absence, is part of a 20-man squad for the friendly at QPR's Loftus Road ground on Tuesday, February 6.

source

* City defender Patrick Kisnorbo has been selected for Australia's squad to play Denmark next month.

The 25-year-old, who returned to the international scene against Ghana in November after a 30-month absence, is part of a 20-man squad for the friendly at QPR's Loftus Road ground on Tuesday, February 6.

source

am i the only 1 that has the feeling he will get a season ending injury in that match

am i the only 1 that has the feeling he will get a season ending injury in that match

Why? Gravesen and Tøfting have retired from international football :thumbup:

Hoping to catch a glimpse og Kis when they show the game here..

I know but you could say that before any game he play's in tbh. :mellow:

not really if it were a competative match its more bareable, friendlies always churn out 1 serious injury a season, dint wayne bridge break his foot in an england friendly last season

not really if it were a competative match its more bareable, friendlies always churn out 1 serious injury a season, dint wayne bridge break his foot in an england friendly last season

Yeah but my point is...any football match that he plays in,there's just as much risk of him injuring himself,just because its an international doesnt make it any different.If he gets injured its tuff shit really.

I wouldnt be worrying about what may happen. Well, im beyond that now after this MM saga!

Its good to see our boys mix it with better qualities players at international as training with better players makes them better players. I would like to see how he copes with Mark Viduka in training though as that is one under-rated striker!

Yeah but my point is...any football match that he plays in,there's just as much risk of him injuring himself,just because its an international doesnt make it any different.If he gets injured its tuff shit really.

I think skitzo is just demonstrating 'sods law' here.

It may be just as likely in real terms, but sods law will dictate that he gets crocked pointlessly - playing in a game that means nothing, especially in relation to Leicester City! :ph34r:

He's got a slight injury at the moment anyway. Probably not enough to keep him out of the Cardiff game but it's all part of football. He's been consistent this season and I'm pleased for him.

Alright rob kelly

I think skitzo is just demonstrating 'sods law' here.

It may be just as likely in real terms, but sods law will dictate that he gets crocked pointlessly - playing in a game that means nothing, especially in relation to Leicester City! :ph34r:

eactly what i was trying to say

fully deserved :clap: why do they always play at loftus road?

Because London is full of Aussie barman or bike delivery blokes who are only too willing to part with there cash and have a XXXX or 8 along the way. Forget going into a pub or bar on the day they play because you have little chance in getting a drink within the hour :D

Archived