Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Why are we too good to go down?

Care to name and shame, because I can't say I've seen any memorable posters who make such a bold claim.

Perhaps I just haven't noticed it.

I don't think we're too good to go down... it's a foolish view to hold, ask Hammers fans... or Forest fans (perish the thought). :ph34r:

Care to name and shame, because I can't say I've seen any memorable posters who make such a bold claim.

Perhaps I just haven't noticed it.

I don't think we're too good to go down... it's a foolish view to hold, ask Hammers fans... or Forest fans (perish the thought). :ph34r:

There are a few, I have noticed their posts but not really recorded their name in to the old memory bank. If I could be arsed to sift through the posts I would.

There are a few, I have noticed their posts but not really recorded their name in to the old memory bank. If I could be arsed to sift through the posts I would.

Fair game.

I don't think it's any of the 'giants of FT' - they're far too sensible for all that. ;)

Right? :mellow:;)

If there's anyone who say we're too good to go down then they are talking absolute tosh.

Can't say iv'e seen any posts on here either that say this, but sometimes iv'e heard it said away from

the Forum. (not specifically about Leicester, other teams too)

And my answer is the same to them as it is now............ B*ll*cks

You could say we have prem facilities, like training ground and stadium.

We do.

Thats what Milan said in interviews while the farce we call a takeover has being going on and on and on, He said Portsmouth have the Premiership team but not the Premiership facilities, Leicester have the Premiership facilities but not the team.

We do.

Thats what Milan said in interviews while the farce we call a takeover has being going on and on and on, He said Portsmouth have the Premiership team but not the Premiership facilities, Leicester have the Premiership facilities but not the team.

Quite right...and that's why football is now so crazy...it's cheaper to aquire the facilities than it is to buy the team! :blink:

i don't believe we are too good to go down but i do believe we are better than luton, qpr, southend, barnsley, leeds n hull and maybe a few teams that are above us. with a good manager we will be mid-table with this squad.

I agree with most of that. We are poor but there are a few worse teams than us.

I just hope that we have an advantage over most of the sides mentioned by our supporters, especially at home. The support we have could end up being the help we need to move up the league and not down. If we go into our shell vocally, it could all go tats up so sing your hearts out for the lads!

We had a crap squad9bar Reid and Dawson for half a season and Commons for other half) when we went down so there's no way we were too good.But no one's too good to go down,though I think there are worse teams than you in the championship and your just inconsistent,you will probably win next win now and expect you will finish comfortably above the drop zone.

We had a crap squad9bar Reid and Dawson for half a season and Commons for other half) when we went down so there's no way we were too good.But no one's too good to go down,though I think there are worse teams than you in the championship and your just inconsistent,you will probably win next win now and expect you will finish comfortably above the drop zone.

You closet fox you. :whistle:

Luton is a massive game , get anything less than 3 points and we are well and truly in the brown stuff.

Yesterday was a terrible performance , more so the defence , 2 of the goals just underlined how bad we are at the back.

Although the club itself hasn't set too many records it is part of and exclusive club of ten teams never to play outside the top two tiers of English football. The other nine are Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Leeds United, Liverpool, Manchester United, Newcastle United, Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham.

Just stating facts :whistle:

Just stating facts :whistle:

The fact we seem to be resigned to relegation is not just a possibility but a probable reality. If MM takes over and it is a big if we will probably finish where we are now but if he doesn't i can't see us winning many more games especially at home. We've got 8 homes games left and if we don't win at least 5 or 6 of those i could see us going down and thats without taking the away games into account and i can't see us winning many of them. At the end of day no teams too big to go down remember Man City. However we as fans have two choices.

1) We carry on supporting the club (not necessarily the board or the current managment but at least the players no matter how shit they are) or

2) Give up.

The fact we seem to be resigned to relegation is not just a possibility but a probable reality. If MM takes over and it is a big if we will probably finish where we are now but if he doesn't i can't see us winning many more games especially at home. We've got 8 homes games left and if we don't win at least 5 or 6 of those i could see us going down and thats without taking the away games into account and i can't see us winning many of them. At the end of day no teams too big to go down remember Man City. However we as fans have two choices.

1) We carry on supporting the club (not necessarily the board or the current managment but at least the players no matter how shit they are) or

2) Give up.

Why is it probable and not possible?! We are hardly second bottom and 6 points away from safety mate. The people in the bottom 3 are currently the probable candidates, we could possibly end up there if we carry on playing shite.

Why is it probable and not possible?! We are hardly second bottom and 6 points away from safety mate. The people in the bottom 3 are currently the probable candidates, we could possibly end up there if we carry on playing shite.

The fact we're only 6 points off relegation means we can't rest on our laurels and expect the other teams in the bottom 3 to not put up a fight. We are one of the worst teams in the Championship at the present time based on our results and seeming lack of goal power. If that doesn't improve we will go down if not this year, then most definitely next year as our league position has steadily got worse not better. Face facts we're not going to finish in the top half let alone make the play offs. On that basis why should fans renew their season tickets or indeed new ones stump up cash for one.

The fact we're only 6 points off relegation means we can't rest on our laurels and expect the other teams in the bottom 3 to not put up a fight. We are one of the worst teams in the Championship at the present time based on our results and seeming lack of goal power. If that doesn't improve we will go down if not this year, then most definitely next year as our league position has steadily got worse not better. Face facts we're not going to finish in the top half let alone make the play offs. On that basis why should fans renew their season tickets or indeed new ones stump up cash for one.

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

18 Leicester City 2954515163571422-9 33

19 Hull City 2952719193571121-10 31

20 Luton Town 29654241922101331-13 31

21 QPR 2953719213381624-10 30

22 Barnsley 29545171831111430-17 29

23 Leeds United 28528162321101329-23 24

24 Southend 294471825158521-23 24

Archived