Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Why has no one placed a bid for our players?

We could always go back for Welsh. :P

Welsh is the one player that we can always count on if we are crisis. He cant say no to us! Rufus Brevett played a solid game for Oxford in the conference. Maybe the promise of first team action can lure him away? :D

lol mate, no worries. Anyway Pablo doesnt own me, he is my beeeeitch! :D Hilarious that the thread title has been downgraded to lowercase text also. Now that is some really sad stuff!!

Anyway back to the topic, I agree with a few of the people who have suggested that maybe we havent got much to deal with in the first place. One thing that continues to wind me up is that all sorts of clubs continue to knab some loans. Charlton grab another Arsenal youngster today (Song), Newcastle grab a player from Standard Liege (Onyewu) and more realistically from our division, Soton get Saganowski from Troyes and Luton line-up Fulham reserve Runstrom. They are hardly established names to most of us but at least they are bringing SOMEONE in.

Hmmm.......yes.

What annoys you about the loans? It's been made clear that we can't afford them, even with the players that have left. Look at the clubs you've mentioned they all have money!

We aren't going to do big business until this takeover is sorted out one way or another. Marek Saganowski has probabley gone to Soton because of the other Eastern European players there like Gregor Rasiak, Rudi Skacel. George Burley also knows his Eastern European football and Kelly knows **** about it at all. So us signing anyway one like that would not be a good idea. Wouldn't want Runstrom he's a bag of shit.

As you've already correctly pointed out Song and Onyewu (good signing that) are way out of our league.

Bringing someone in for the sake of bringing someone in isn't really always a good idea.

See Danny Cadamateri for more information.

Or Scott Gemmill.

NZ Knight is Scott Gemmill, bet we could get him for about £50.00 and a packet of Quavers. Not even a joke.

Hmmm.......yes.

What annoys you about the loans? It's been made clear that we can't afford them, even with the players that have left. Look at the clubs you've mentioned they all have money!

We aren't going to do big business until this takeover is sorted out one way or another. Marek Saganowski has probabley gone to Soton because of the other Eastern European players there like Gregor Rasiak, Rudi Skacel. George Burley also knows his Eastern European football and Kelly knows **** about it at all. So us signing anyway one like that would not be a good idea. Wouldn't want Runstrom he's a bag of shit.

As you've already correctly pointed out Song and Onyewu (good signing that) are way out of our league.

I thought that after the deals we did we can afford to get a player in on loan. 3 players off the wage bill and some transfer cash should have free`d up a few pennies, and that point has been confirmed by RK. I am getting frustrated that we are leaving it all to the last minute and that we have players that we will probably lose for nothing that we could have sold, especially Nisa.

BTW to those "in the know", can you list the players who are out of contract from City in the summer?? I think I am right in saying Louis Dodds and Nils are two. What others are available come June??

The thing is, you can only sell if someone wants to buy, and the person themself is happy to go where you're planning to flog them.

It's not simply a question of going to a giant Football League car boot sale with several members of our squad, and saying we went x amount for him, who'll have him?

The thing is, you can only sell if someone wants to buy, and the person themself is happy to go where you're planning to flog them.

It's not simply a question of going to a giant Football League car boot sale with several members of our squad, and saying we went x amount for him, who'll have him?

Its much easier for managers to sell players these days. It doesnt take much to call a reporter and make up a story about a certain player been linked somewhere or for an agent to generate interest. the reason I started this thread was that in the summer I remember Sunderland were looking at Stearman, Kisnorbo was subject or rumours and Hume was linked to Sheff Weds. It just seems things have drid up at the moment but as some have rightly said, maybe theer have been bids but they were not made public. I have my doubts though.

Its much easier for managers to sell players these days. It doesnt take much to call a reporter and make up a story about a certain player been linked somewhere or for an agent to generate interest. the reason I started this thread was that in the summer I remember Sunderland were looking at Stearman, Kisnorbo was subject or rumours and Hume was linked to Sheff Weds. It just seems things have drid up at the moment but as some have rightly said, maybe theer have been bids but they were not made public. I have my doubts though.

The thing is, there are always rumours and speculation, and most of them are complete and utter shite.

As far as I'm concerned, the way we've played this year, why the hell would anyone above us want to sign our players? Yes, I get that some of them are actually ok players, and not the shower of shit that they show us every week. But why look at someone here, when you can find someone better elsewhere? It's only sending players down the leagues will we be able to shift people, and they're going to be for fairly small sums. Just like what has actually happened.

The thing is, there are always rumours and speculation, and most of them are complete and utter shite.

As far as I'm concerned, the way we've played this year, why the hell would anyone above us want to sign our players? Yes, I get that some of them are actually ok players, and not the shower of shit that they show us every week. But why look at someone here, when you can find someone better elsewhere? It's only sending players down the leagues will we be able to shift people, and they're going to be for fairly small sums. Just like what has actually happened.

I disagree, quite a few of our players will have a good career in football just not at Leicester City(in our present state)

We have players at this club who have the ability to play at a higher level then they are now, we(RK) just don't seem to be able to get the best out of them, or get the current team to play well together consistently.

In the current state of the transfer market, Patrisk Kisnorbo is worth £2-3 million of anyone's money.

We're skint, so teams could probably get him for £1-1.5 million, i'd be surprised if there wasn't a bid put in for him today ot tomorrow. :(

In the current state of the transfer market, Patrisk Kisnorbo is worth £2-3 million of anyone's money.

We're skint, so teams could probably get him for £1-1.5 million, i'd be surprised if there wasn't a bid put in for him today ot tomorrow. :(

Let hope some twat in admin puts Paddy McCarthy on the form instead of Paddy Kisnorbo and they don't notice!

Stranger things have happened :ph34r:

Yep everyone but us! Lets hope that RK is saving the best till last and plans on unleashing some quality upon us tomorrow :dunno::unsure::unsure:

i hope he has

because if not, i dont see us finishing above 17th tbh

KISNORBO!!

probably bull as they are small hints but still a hint but it isnt the first time i have heard about it recently, apparently he would be used as back up/first team as of their injury probs probs a load of bull but you dont know........

http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/pr...icle2004182.ece

http://www.footballtransferleague.co.uk/fo..._club=Newcastle

and there isnt much to talk about at the minute lol

Archived