Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Luigi Glombard

WHO?

A poor day in the life of a Leicester City fan. A centre mid goes and in come 2 wingers and an old striker.

I feel let down bigtime and a little deflated but that could well be down to the beer :D That must mean Hughes in the middle then....

Or we just skip the mid-field altogether and rely on wingers :whistle:

A friend of mine who's a Cardiff fans says he really bad and we'll be glad we only Loaned him for a month.

Has first words after I told him (and after he stopped laughing) were "You signed our Josh Low".

Obviously being a Cardiff fan he has no clue about football, so he could be wrong.

Or we just skip the mid-field altogether and rely on wingers :whistle:

A holding midfielder (Weso/Tiatto) and three wingers in front of them.

-------Wesolowski

Yeates - Porter - Glombard

A team of wingers... that might make some people very happy. :cool::ph34r:

A friend of mine who's a Cardiff fans says he really bad and we'll be glad we only Loaned him for a month.

Has first words after I told him (and after he stopped laughing) were "You signed our Josh Low".

Obviously being a Cardiff fan he has no clue about football, so he could be wrong.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh dear, though, if he does know anything about football.

Still, Cardiff have money... so their Josh Low might be better than ours. :ph34r:

He's scored 3 goals in 3 reserve games apparently. As a winger i reckon he'll be much better than josh, luigi has pace and strength and likes to actually get at people.

Sounds to simular to Low.

We should have just kept him. :whistle:

:ph34r:

Archived