Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Luigi Glombard

so weve bought in a forward and 2 wingers....central midfield pairing between hughsy, wes and johnson then...gah....mind you ...didnt hume used to play as an attackin midfielder at tranmere....ah ha,so thats the plan!!! :blink:

I'v been waiting for Kelly to play Hume as an attacking midfielder for a long time now. He's played it before and he is a perfect option. This gives us the chance to play Fryatt with someone else up front. Probably Horsfield although I hear he isn't fully match fit.

Glombard? didn't see that one coming. Hope he's some use.

WHO?

A poor day in the life of a Leicester City fan. A centre mid goes and in come 2 wingers and an old striker.

I feel let down bigtime and a little deflated but that could well be down to the beer :D That must mean Hughes in the middle then....

WHO?

A poor day in the life of a Leicester City fan. A centre mid goes and in come 2 wingers and an old striker.

I feel let down bigtime and a little deflated but that could well be down to the beer :D That must mean Hughes in the middle then....

... with Johnson. :cry:

Suicide rates are about to explode in the fair City of Leicester in the near future. <_<

fook off, Johnson! lol

Archived