Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

In the Kop on satdi

did people make an effort to go to E1 as i'm always in E3 and it was empty towards the top and when i looked over to E1 its was much more populated and there was a much better atmosphere over that way. Also I think that the 2nd half was the worst I have heard from us at home. just silence, when i did get a song going it was only sung by a few faithful, and then dribbled to another awful silence. I'm starting to believe todays LCFC fan im the lower KOP are miserable so un so's

Was ta back of E3, couldn't even be bothered in the end, no one joins in.

Well done to E1 if you got something going :thumbup:

Same as, makes me so deflated / annoyed that they dont sing, where are you? i stand behind the battered pepsi board and bang the metal back bit

Same as, makes me so deflated / annoyed that they dont sing, where are you? i stand behind the battered pepsi board and bang the metal back bit

Remember to come on board for the Coventry game in Block N. It would seem that it will be near impossible to not create an atmosphere if all those that passionately want to sing migrate across instaed of feeling dejected like i do most home games. Let's really make this work!

It was pretty bad on saturday although the kop did manage a few songs,

The lads in D2/E1 were quite good and we didnt stop singing for much of the game, even if no-one joined in.

Kilwaorth you should have come over as there are a tonne of spare seats where everyone has departed the area - becasue of us probably :D

It was pretty bad on saturday although the kop did manage a few songs,

The lads in D2/E1 were quite good and we didnt stop singing for much of the game, even if no-one joined in.

Kilwaorth you should have come over as there are a tonne of spare seats where everyone has departed the area - becasue of us probably :D

Its Kilworth and I was going to but it looked packed! should have done realy but didn't fancy going over there and asking random people Oi mate you standupandsind and gettin funny looks! lol

Its Kilworth and I was going to but it looked packed! should have done realy but didn't fancy going over there and asking random people Oi mate you standupandsind and gettin funny looks! lol

It was far from packed to be honest, only the back row was packed.

f1 / east stand corner was awfully quite.

considering going in L1 or N block for cov. depends on numbers in N

Go for N, too many people waiting to see how many, we'll end with everyone waiting and no one going :P

You know it makes sence :thumbup:

I think the back of D2/E1 was pretty good again - much better than the Kop as a whole, though we weren't as consistent as what we normally are.

And Kilworth, honestly next time we're in the Kop at home (after Cov that is ;) ), just come up to us in D2, ask for Jamie or Andy, and you'll be well away. We won't bite mate, honest! :P

E3 was fairly poor. Could constantly hear D2 not very loud but there only seemed to be a small amount of people trying to sing.

I'd say the back row of D2 were singing throughout, and then the usual 5 or 6 suspects in E1 as well were joining in. 'Cos it's spread across the back, it isn't going to sound immensely loud like it would if we were bunched together in a more compact group.

It was also hard to know what to sing, as standing above the stairs inbetween E1 and D2, you heard two different songs at any one time. :whistle:

I'd say the back row of D2 were singing throughout, and then the usual 5 or 6 suspects in E1 as well were joining in. 'Cos it's spread across the back, it isn't going to sound immensely loud like it would if we were bunched together in a more compact group.

It was also hard to know what to sing, as standing above the stairs inbetween E1 and D2, you heard two different songs at any one time. :whistle:

That might be because everyone in E1, bar bert was pissed :mellow:

Archived