Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Jason Jarrett

The boy done good. He had a high work-rate, which is something we haven't had in the middle for a while. As has been said, he gave the ball away far too cheaply at times but that's always going to happen and we're used to it! :P Got stuck in, made some decent passes - a good acquisition I think if he can keep it up. :yesyes:

Also made an absolutely brilliant challenge on one of their players not long after Ipswich had a man sent off - clattered their man from behind!! :laugh:

Its good to hear that he had a good game and still looked pacey despite his recent injury troubles. I thought he came to us just to get fit but it seems he has plenty to offer on that performance.

Who would bring Hughes back in for Jarrett?

Its good to hear that he had a good game and still looked pacey despite his recent injury troubles. I thought he came to us just to get fit but it seems he has plenty to offer on that performance.

Who would bring Hughes back in for Jarrett?

NO! Jarret was quality today, loads of energy, very quick, can tackle, and has the disire to work, a watered down version of Robbie Savage.

I say to all those who doubt RK's signings that Hume, Fryatt(Remember RK was the man for young tallent with CL), McAulley, Jarrett, Horsefield, will all offer LCFC something that was better than was currently available!

Well done RK

Thought he was pretty good yesterday, showed a bit of determination and is the sort of player we need :thumbup:

I think we all know Kilworth liked him :P

Jarret, Jarret, Jarret, Jarret,Jarret, Jarret, Jarret, Jarret,

Jarret, Jarret, Jarret, Jarret,Jarret, Jarret, Jarret, Jarret!

Do this with the arm movement to "come on Leicester" and its a winner!

Oh how good way Jason Jarret yesterday? Very!

I love to see a competative, hard working pacey player in the midfield for Leicester, shame on those who were saying the was crap before he even put the shirt on! I remember him when we played Wigan and thought he were good but not England good! :whistle:lol

If your looking for a hate target Elvis give me all the ammo i need :thumbup::ph34r:

Jarret, Jarret, Jarret, Jarret,Jarret, Jarret, Jarret, Jarret!

Do this with the arm movement to "come on Leicester" and its a winner!

Oh how good way Jason Jarret yesterday? Very!

I love to see a competative, hard working pacey player in the midfield for Leicester, shame on those who were saying the was crap before he even put the shirt on! I remember him when we played Wigan and thought he were good but not England good! :whistle:lol

If your looking for a hate target Elvis give me all the ammo i need :thumbup::ph34r:

Your enthusiasm does you proud and I sincerly hope it is justified over the longer term.

Jarrett invariably starts well and is, as you say, competitive and energetic.

Trouble it his record shows that after his initial impact he seems to fall out with team-mates, lose form, get dropped to the bench and that's mostly that. And he doesn't score many goals.

If he's got wiser as he's got older we might have borrowed a goodish player.

Jarrett invariably starts well and is, as you say, competitive and energetic.

Trouble it his record shows that after his initial impact he seems to fall out with team-mates, lose form, get dropped to the bench and that's mostly that. And he doesn't score many goals.

A bit like a certain Danny Cadamarteri..? :whistle:

He's right in what he says though, Jarrett was good for us yesterday and certainly gave us something we had been lacking in the middle of the park (minus the cup games) for the majority of the season. I too hope he can continue this, because if he can play like this all the time, I would love to see us extend his loan spell and eventually purchase him.

Archived