Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Jason Jarrett

You say you don't see them play - fair enough, neither do I?

Why not just trust RK then?

He sees them play and has shown he's not afraid to give youngsters a go when he thinks they're good enough.

I know trusting RK seems a stupid thing to do, but we really have no choice.

Besides, if they are all as over-rated as Levi Porter is... well, I'll stop before I get lynched.

Thats a good point tph but as you said how can i trust someone who is leading our club into oblivion?!

But your right, its the only thing we can do

Nuts to that - get your vilification in early. You'll probably be right if you do and can then look dead smart, that's my plan.

Jarret? Boo boo...

I don't like Jasons.

Jason Wilcox.

Jason McAteer.

Ok so Jason and the Argonauts was cool... but I ask you.

Fu ck off, Jarret.

Because they are unproven and inexperienced. If they were really good enough then they would be in the side. We've had enough youth players through to know that the manager gives them a chance.

Whilst we're in this scrap the manager wants players who have played at Championship level before and who he thinks are good enough to get us out of the mess we're in.

If the loanees aren't better than what we have or people like King and Dodds waiting in the wings you get four things...

a) You get more wages wasted.

b) You get more points lost in finding out.

c) You get disharmony among the people who have worked and trained for years at the club to get their opportunity.

d) You get seniors being pissed off because they're overlooked too.

How do you ever build a proper team on the back of loanees? The odd one or two, fine. But half a team of them?

I thought we'd have rent a crowd and that's the way it's turning out. And pretty unexciting rent-a-crowd at that.

You've only got to look at his record to fear the worst.

In close to 10 years he's scored six League goals for his eight different eight clubs. Some shot he must have.

His only significant contributions were to Bury where he stayed from 2000-2002 and scored four times in 62 League appearances.

At Wigan he scored once in 95 appearance from 2002-2005.

And people wonder why I want Andy King who might be inexperienced but has scored eight times this season up to the end of January in a team that is top of the League. That's more goals in six monthsthat this fellow in nearly a decade.

Cos I'll tell you this. King can shoot and he can score with his head.

Maybe they aren't as good as some people say they are. Maybe, maybe not.

I've seen Jarrett numerous times and he'll probably come in and do fairly well in his first few games...but then he'll start to fade, will get bit parts off the bench...rumours will start about him falling out with team mates in training....and there you have it....the story of him at every club he's had so far...

i hope he does well and maybe we cant set our sights too high anymore...?? :unsure:

I've seen Jarrett numerous times and he'll probably come in and do fairly well in his first few games...but then he'll start to fade, will get bit parts off the bench...rumours will start about him falling out with team mates in training....and there you have it....the story of him at every club he's had so far...

i hope he does well and maybe we cant set our sights too high anymore...?? :unsure:

That pretty well sums up what I've been reading about him. :(

Archived