Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Jason Jarrett

Yes, but at times like these, it would be a good opportunity for them to get a little bit of experience rather than get some bloke in that everyone has slated before hes even been on the pitch yet, surely?

this is a big month for us, can't afford to rely on un-proven youth players, the more bodies in there the better, although I'm not convinced by a few of the loanees but only time will tell

He got rid of 4 players in the transfer window.

He has now brought in 4 players on loan.

So nothing has actually changed in terms of the standing of the youth players. :rolleyes:

Yeah but why get 4 loanees? why not say 2 loanees and promote 2 youth players into the first team squad? if theyre as good as some people say they are then its about time they were given a chance. they have to get the experience at some point

Yeah but why get 4 loanees? why not say 2 loanees and promote 2 youth players into the first team squad? if theyre as good as some people say they are then its about time they were given a chance. they have to get the experience at some point

Right there. There's your reason right there.

Some people on here think they're amazing.

The senior management at Leicester obviously don't.

Because they are unproven and inexperienced. If they were really good enough then they would be in the side. We've had enough youth players through to know that the manager gives them a chance.

Whilst we're in this scrap the manager wants players who have played at Championship level before and who he thinks are good enough to get us out of the mess we're in.

Maybe they aren't as good as some people say they are. Maybe, maybe not.

Because we all know how he's going to play having never seen him play for Leicester before... right?

I suggest you read the post again. I didnt say he was rubbish i was simply repeating what a lot of people on here are saying. Of course we dont know how he will play for us. But judging by what hes done over the last few years, not a lot.

I WILL give him a chance but personally think it would be better to give a youth player a few games. THAT is the point

If he's not sh it, I expect him to be randomly dropped and then not picked again until he was completely unfit and dis-interested. It's the Leicester way boys, the Leicester way.

Now where did I put my cattle prod, riding boots, cape, fake whiskers, celeriac, shoulder of lamb and my dagger?

I suggest you read the post again. I didnt say he was rubbish i was simply repeating what a lot of people on here are saying. Of course we dont know how he will play for us. But judging by what hes done over the last few years, not a lot.

I WILL give him a chance but personally think it would be better to give a youth player a few games. THAT is the point

Yeah. Because public opinion is never wrong, is it?

I mean, When Spurs sold us Ben Thatcher, all their fans were saying he was shit.

I seem to remember him being quite good for us.

And yup, lets give that youth team player a chance, he must be good, people on here say he is!

:dunno:

No you're suggesting they start

Look mate i think i know what i am saying. I wanted to know why they arent given a chance. I asked the question wether they could be worse than some journeyman drifter whos done nothing for 2/3 years.

And if theyre not something needs to be done about it

Look mate i think i know what i am saying. I wanted to know why they arent given a chance. I asked the question wether they could be worse than some journeyman drifter whos done nothing for 2/3 years.

And if theyre not something needs to be done about it

It's a good job somebody does :P

Yeah. Because public opinion is never wrong, is it?

I mean, When Spurs sold us Ben Thatcher, all their fans were saying he was shit.

I seem to remember him being quite good for us.

And yup, lets give that youth team player a chance, he must be good, people on here say he is!

:dunno:

Oh for fcuk sake i didnt say he was shit in fact i said give him a chance and as i said ive never seen the YT play so all i can do is rely on the opinion of others.

Oh for fcuk sake i didnt say he was shit in fact i said give him a chance and as i said ive never seen the YT play so all i can do is rely on the opinion of others.

You say you don't see them play - fair enough, neither do I?

Why not just trust RK then?

He sees them play and has shown he's not afraid to give youngsters a go when he thinks they're good enough.

I know trusting RK seems a stupid thing to do, but we really have no choice.

Besides, if they are all as over-rated as Levi Porter is... well, I'll stop before I get lynched.

Good luck to the lad and I hope it works both for him and for City but so far, from people who have seen him play, we have;

a. Doesn't score often.

b. Isn't a technical type player.

c. Doesn't create chances for the forwards.

d. Doesn't make defence-splitting passes.

And there you have it - RK's checklist for signing midfielders!

Your point was to promote some of the youngsters because they're meant to be quite good. And this guy's meant to be not so good.

My point is the youngsters have exactly the same chance as playing now as they did before. Williams left, Jarrett has come in. If he's absolutely crap, he'll be here a month and then gone.

If he's not crap, he can maybe bring the fact he's played at this level before, and help this team out of the relegation battle we're in.

Archived